The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Sandhya she is not a spammer. I think the person who don't write articles cannot be called a spammer. [/quote]

Anything that I missed??? I can see no reasons why she is being called a spammer!! Care to throw light on it??[/quote]

There is no such rule in the FAQ of the site that the points are allotted with comments only and one is not doing it purposely to game the system. There is nothing wrong. Even I do check a few articles without making comments. But not more than 2-3 of them at a time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]No Sandhya she is not a spammer. I think the person who don't write articles cannot be called a spammer. [/quote]

Anything that I missed??? I can see no reasons why she is being called a spammer!! Care to throw light on it??[/quote]

There is no such rule in the FAQ of the site that the points are allotted with comments only and one is not doing it purposely to game the system. There is nothing wrong. Even I do check a few articles without making comments. But not more than 2-3 of them at a time.[/quote]

I still cannot understand why Sreekala is being discussed here as a spammer! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no such rule in the FAQ of the site that the points are allotted with comments only and one is not doing it purposely to game the system. There is nothing wrong. Even I do check a few articles without making comments. But not more than 2-3 of them at a time.[/quote]

I still cannot understand why Sreekala is being discussed here as a spammer! :unsure:[/quote]

Is it about sreekala? Oh she must be looking for my articles as I suggested her to check my articles. She is interested to write articles. As she is here on my invitation she must be searching mine mostly. Besides I do not see her any where in the list of top of the leader board.

[quote]There is no such rule in the FAQ of the site that the points are allotted with comments only and one is not doing it purposely to game the system. There is nothing wrong. Even I do check a few articles without making comments. But not more than 2-3 of them at a time.[/quote]

I still cannot understand why Sreekala is being discussed here as a spammer! [/quote]

Is it about sreekala? Oh she must be looking for my articles as I suggested her to check my articles. She is interested to write articles. As she is here on my invitation she must be searching mine mostly. Besides I do not see her any where in the list of top of the leader board. [/quote]

Which is what confused me too as she is nowhere on leaderboard!!Anyway, let her cruise around for ideas, that is not against rules and it may help her get ideas to write!

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
I doubt whether she is another spammer
I am not seeing her writing articles.

I think, points should be given to users only if they comment while reading an article. What do you people say?

No Sandhya she is not a spammer. I think the person who don't write articles cannot be called a spammer.

i am not saying about Sreekala
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6985]}
She is my chechi from Delhi. I am telling about Vimala. I am not seeing her participating in forum.

Meera sandhu
Vimala? I am reading Sreekala's name everywhere!!! :blink: :huh: :dry:
0027fff_2012-04-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Oh I am so relieved now. I never thought sree would have time to do some thing like that. I know she is too busy in her office in day time and comes here just for a few postings. But she would mostly write articles here.

Vimala? I am reading Sreekala's name everywhere!!! :blink: :huh: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6991]}
It's not Sreekala, it's Vimala

Meera sandhu
We should not say any a spammer. Let Admins should take decision of any illegal matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It certainly is a bad trick
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.