Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i thought you are still in your BA final, so you are doing MBA now. Good to know that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But i thought you are still in your BA final, so you are doing MBA now. Good to know that.

no-no you get confused sir im doing BBA i.e. bachelor of business administration.its a professional course and is also considered as base for mba as it is a management course.as like ba is a base for ma.bsc is a base for msc.same as bba is base for mba.
and i have to give my last semester exam in july.after that i will be doing mba and taking admission in august if not decide to drop for one year then.

a.s.
I get ideas from day to day life.There are lot of things which occur in our surrounding i take the reference of those things and select them to write articles. :)
I get ideas from day to day life.There are lot of things which occur in our surrounding i take the reference of those things and select them to write articles. :)

sanjeev ji how many articles you have submitted here till now?

a.s.

sanjeev ji how many articles you have submitted here till now?

Not much around 12~15.You can search them out from advance search. :)

reviews you can directly check as they are still coming on the first page. :)

no-no you get confused sir im doing BBA i.e. bachelor of business administration.its a professional course and is also considered as base for mba as it is a management course.as like ba is a base for ma.bsc is a base for msc.same as bba is base for mba.
and i have to give my last semester exam in july.after that i will be doing mba and taking admission in august if not decide to drop for one year then.

I know about BBA as this is base of MBA and you can even get a job after BBA itself as some people get after BCA. this is UPTU's specialty. I think you are doing it from distance learning to do a whole time job.

I know about BBA as this is base of MBA and you can even get a job after BBA itself as some people get after BCA. this is UPTU's specialty. I think you are doing it from distance learning to do a whole time job.

No she is doing BBA regular as far as i think.There are few universities which offer BBA for students i am not confirmed if it available in DU. :)
and i have to give my last semester exam in july.after that i will be doing mba and taking admission in august if not decide to drop for one year then.[/quote]

I know about BBA as this is base of MBA and you can even get a job after BBA itself as some people get after BCA. this is UPTU's specialty. I think you are doing it from distance learning to do a whole time job.[/quote]

No she is doing BBA regular as far as i think.There are few universities which offer BBA for students i am not confirmed if it available in DU. :)[/quote]

This is available in other universities in Delhi with different name, but BBA is UPTU special.

After writing more than 200 articles in the boddunan site, I got habituated and what ever i see i feel like i can i article on it. for suppose i am going to get water, i feel like writing on water article

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just keeping an eye on surroundings and happenings can give enough ideas about articles, this depends how we write it, in favor or against it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.