Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i thought you are still in your BA final, so you are doing MBA now. Good to know that.

no-no you get confused sir im doing BBA i.e. bachelor of business administration.its a professional course and is also considered as base for mba as it is a management course.as like ba is a base for ma.bsc is a base for msc.same as bba is base for mba.
and i have to give my last semester exam in july.after that i will be doing mba and taking admission in august if not decide to drop for one year then.

I know about BBA as this is base of MBA and you can even get a job after BBA itself as some people get after BCA. this is UPTU's specialty. I think you are doing it from distance learning to do a whole time job.

No she is doing BBA regular as far as i think.There are few universities which offer BBA for students i am not confirmed if it available in DU. :)

yes sanjeev ji you are right i am doing reglar course..

a.s.
After writing more than 200 articles in the boddunan site, I got habituated and what ever i see i feel like i can i article on it. for suppose i am going to get water, i feel like writing on water article

Very pleased to note that you have done more than 200 articles, I have done only60+ but I am a new member here. I am trying to write 4-5 every week now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After writing more than 200 articles in the boddunan site, I got habituated and what ever i see i feel like i can i article on it. for suppose i am going to get water, i feel like writing on water article

sarala di i have read many of your articles especially the recipies as i love reading and knowing new recipies.

a.s.

200 articles are too much and i know by this time you might have crossed 225 articles.But i find it difficult to write anything which happens with me.May be i need to still develop skills. :)

200 articles are too much and i know by this time you might have crossed 225 articles.But i find it difficult to write anything which happens with me.May be i need to still develop skills. :)

I Know you are too busy managing those indent books in your office.

I Know you are too busy managing those indent books in your office.

No i am not that much busy as schedules are not good this month from OEMs but they keep us busy in making reports these days. :evil:
Sunil ji you are welexperienced in writing articles you have written 20000 articles online, I should only learn from you and leave my skill.

Most of the ideas of writing articles i get through newspapers and internet

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sunil ji you are welexperienced in writing articles you have written 20000 articles online, I should only learn from you and leave my skill.

Every one gets his/her ideas from a particular source, net TV and newspapers are few of the medias, there are many more like you said even drinking water can give you an idea, isn't it?

Yes he is an expert person when talk about articles. :whistle:

You have an added option as you can write some articles on recipe which i can't as i don't know cooking. :laugh:

Yes he is an expert person when talk about articles. :whistle:

You have an added option as you can write some articles on recipe which i can't as i don't know cooking. :laugh:

I had written one for this site but that has gone to three other sites, my Dal butter fry could not surface here. That was my only recipe item but I failed :( .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.