Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No you are not i know it you have sold your old things just to buy new ones..hehehe... :laugh:[/quote]

Do you know that most of the things are available for free where i am going. They throw them on the roads and we can pick them up. Yes that is true.[/quote]

Not free exactly they are not much costlier than it is in our country. :laugh:[/quote]

Trust me most of the things including sofas, beds, fridges etc are found lying on the roads there and people from Asian countries pick them while on morning walk.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

today i learned that our forum could be the best place to get an idea for writing an article
I mostly get ideas for my articles from newspaper. The variety of news covering many topics in the newspaper gives a lot of ideas. The article writing has made me a good reader to some extent. Besides this, I try to find out a good and interesting topic from whtaever I read, like books, magzines,internet etc.
A daily conversation with the people from different fields can be a good source. peoples experience, belief, values and habits are a rich sources.
We can find topics from anywhere....first thing needed is just 'time'. All other things just follow it :)

Meera sandhu
We can find topics from anywhere....first thing needed is just 'time'. All other things just follow it :)

Very true.
7_2_210_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
We just need to keep ourselves open and ideas would come from all sources and all directions!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7082]}
i get ideas of writing article by discussions on forum and also by television and ads on television.

a.s.
Ideas are scattered all around us. Like they say wherever you look there is an idea lying. I pick them from the society. besides management is my favorite subject.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i too management student.and yes you are right ideas are scattered around us but it depends on us how to use those ideas in better way also we need more and more time.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.