A good reading of FM's budget makes it increasingly clear that he has taken more from common man's pockets than earlier imagined! A steep rise of 2% in Service Tax!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2% increase in central excise and service tax both will make everything costlier. Moreover, the scope of service tax has been enhanced by bringing every service in the net by making an exclusion list. All services except those specifically excluded will be taxable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes,it would affect to common man.The taxes has been increased.Lets see how the common man deals.

Want to make each day Accountable

2% increase in central excise and service tax both will make everything costlier. Moreover, the scope of service tax has been enhanced by bringing every service in the net by making an exclusion list. All services except those specifically excluded will be taxable.

Sure! It is going to have a cascading effect on prices! In Income Tax too the so-called relief is just illusory! The inflation has not been in factored in!
I have heard that service tax in jewellery has also been increase from 2% to may bre 12-13%. This is rise the price of Jewelery. That's really not good.

I have heard that service tax in jewellery has also been increase from 2% to may bre 12-13%. This is rise the price of Jewelery. That's really not good.

Perhaps you are referring to rise in excise and customs duty in this sector!

Perhaps you are referring to rise in excise and customs duty in this sector!

Yes,sir. In news,i saw that surat jewellers were on strike because of this rise.

Yes I too heard that and its really very high to bear for anyone.
Nothing is going good for the common man. Life is going to be more tough in future.

Yes! He has hinted at taking more hurting measures against the common man!
[quote]Yes! He has hinted at taking more hurting measures against the common man! [/quote]

It seems to be the government's new strategy! Wipe out the poor and thus eliminate poverty!!! :woohoo: :angry: :angry:
36_1_28_2012-04-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.