Everyone think, if storms come to our life boat, our life will be destroyed and our life boat will sink in the sea without seeing any banks. But I personally believe, very often, storms can help our life boat to reach a bank more faster than we row to find one. What is your opinion about this?
Note: This is only my wordings. Not quoted from anywhere.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That actually depends on which direction you are rowing your boat and which way the storm is blowing. If the direction of the storm is same as that of your boat that in theory, yes you will reach the bank faster.

But if your boat is against the storm then you will find it tough to make it to the bank easily.

Also, if you notice above I said that it looks possible in theory but it won't be possible every time. It will depend on a lot of factors.

For example, lets take a scenario where the direction of the boat and storm is the same. The boat is a medium size steam boat. In theory, the boat should reach the bank because it is not against the storm.

But the storm is blowing at 500 miles/hour and ours is a small boat. So even if it is not against the storm, it would still be shattered to pieces.

So to conclude, I would say that chances are slim to escape the storm but it is possible.
Ya, it is still possible :laugh:
But everybody thinks storm can only cause destruction :) Isn't it?

That's why I specified the word, 'very often'
think12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4967]}
You are shaping up great as a philosopher!! I lead a stormy life and do't need any more of it!!
Very often, we turn philosophic. :woohoo:
I now remember one quote
"A philosopher is a person who searches for a black cat in a black room, that it not there" :laugh: :laugh:

At last it ends in nothing................... ;)

Meera sandhu
Yes sandhya you are Right about this word.Our life is just like a boat and this world is just like a ocean and problem and difficulty that i face in day to day life is Storms but these storms are those thing that make us strong it gives us the power to fight against all the difficulty in our Future life.Difficulty make us perfect.So according to me it is Good for Human Being.
great!!!!!
You too turned philosophic...
searching black cat in a dark room!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I agree with Arun, it totally depends on which way you are headed to, away from the storm or right towards its core! If you are headed towards the core, then everything is easy since you won't have to worry about anything afterwards!

But no thanks, I have had my share of storms, I don't want another one thank you!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do not invite storm in my life but not afraid of that. When one comes, i shall face boldly and emerge victor. Storm is definitely not good but if this comes, we cannot escape and must face boldly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Storms in our life will help us to know how much we are having stability to face it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Storms in our life will help us to know how much we are having stability to face it.

Of course Sasi. Then only we can know the true value of happiness.
Storms can be taken both positively and negatively. One who makes it fuel or positive energy can withstand many more storms to come. :)
cat1.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.