why does most of the software ngineers prefer to work outside india?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because it is the easiest way to earn double time salary for a single work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The wages are comparatively high than India and simultaneously latest technologies can be learned and implemented. In India any technology takes time to be introduced.
Because they want the good package. Even in India also good package is provided but some has craze to visit other countries.
Because of the higher package and intese to see other countries.They show intrest on outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is due to the large payscale they get outside India. Also, there is a attraction for youngsters to go for a job outside India. But things are changing now with economic slowdown in Europe and USA and many of them are thinking of coming back to India. Also India now offers very good job payscale to these IT People.
Indians have passion to make not only in India but also outside India. I think your query is bit wrong. Not only software engineers but also civil, electric, automobile and mechanical engineers also want to go outside India and try their luck in foreign land.
Yes, chances to go abroad is more for software engineers or call center job holders. This is obvious.
Because they get double salary for less amount of work in on site jobs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Consider example of Canada.

Average pay over there is 4000 canadian dollars per month.

After converting to Indian rupees, amount comes out to be around 2 lakhs.

One can easily save min 1500 dollars per month.

Now, you can calculate and also per capita income of foreign countries like US, Canada are high. That's why people prefer to work abroad and some tends to fly onsite for longer term.
Indians have passion to make not only in India but also outside India. I think your query is bit wrong. Not only software engineers but also civil, electric, automobile and mechanical engineers also want to go outside India and try their luck in foreign land.
Yes, chances to go abroad is more for software engineers or call center job holders. This is obvious.

you have answered everything about my post...thanku
Consider example of Canada.

Average pay over there is 4000 canadian dollars per month.

After converting to Indian rupees, amount comes out to be around 2 lakhs.

One can easily save min 1500 dollars per month.

Now, you can calculate and also per capita income of foreign countries like US, Canada are high. That's why people prefer to work abroad and some tends to fly onsite for longer term.

good post....but abhishek do you think money is everything. in my opinion the happiness of staying in India can never be achieved in any other country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.