The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Many voters in Chhatisgarh have expressed their willingness to vote only if indelible ink is not used. Indelible ink identifies the voters. They don't want to reveal the fact of their vote for fear of Maoists.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/in-naxal-hit-chhattisgarh-people-want-to-vote-but-without-ink-440985

It is not possible to not using indelible ink. Now it is duty of government to assured security of voters.

How long govt. can give security. If I go to polling booth and vote, Maoist may not punish me immediately. But they can remember that I voted. They may kill me even month later. Also they may not kill but harass, taunt or beat me whenever they get opportunity. That is why people cannot annoy them. Indelible ink identifies the voter. If this ink is not used, voter may say that he did not vote.

Even if the use of indelible ink is stopped for the safety of a few, this will open flood gates to several other evils, which the unscrupulous anti social elements use for their advantage. A fool proof method has to be introduced..
:) Many voters in Chhatisgarh have expressed their willingness to vote only if indelible ink is not used. Indelible ink identifies the voters. They don't want to reveal the fact of their vote for fear of Maoists.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/in-naxal-hit-chhattisgarh-people-want-to-vote-but-without-ink-440985

It is not possible to not using indelible ink. Now it is duty of government to assured security of voters.

How long govt. can give security. If I go to polling booth and vote, Maoist may not punish me immediately. But they can remember that I voted. They may kill me even month later. Also they may not kill but harass, taunt or beat me whenever they get opportunity. That is why people cannot annoy them. Indelible ink identifies the voter. If this ink is not used, voter may say that he did not vote.

Even if the use of indelible ink is stopped for the safety of a few, this will open flood gates to several other evils, which the unscrupulous anti social elements use for their advantage. A fool proof method has to be introduced..
Fear for life is always be there in these difficult terrains, it is only people will know when they reach to these places, these are completely different terrains and India should implement attack on these crude elements who does not believe in democracies, like Vietnam had done in the past to root them out, by burning the entire jungle and clearing all these extremists in one go, this may sound bad but when there is cancer, and not curable and there is every chance of entering into different parts of body, it is better to cut these parts soon other wise it will spread to different limbs.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Fear for life is always be there in these difficult terrains, it is only people will know when they reach to these places, these are completely different terrains and India should implement attack on these crude elements who does not believe in democracies, like Vietnam had done in the past to root them out, by burning the entire jungle and clearing all these extremists in one go, this may sound bad but when there is cancer, and not curable and there is every chance of entering into different parts of body, it is better to cut these parts soon other wise it will spread to different limbs.

Are you not robbing away livelihood of these people whose livelihood is nothing but jungles ?

Are you not robbing away livelihood of these people whose livelihood is nothing but jungles ?

The issue in Naxalite dominated area is not bogus voting. So the plea for relaxing the identification like voter card and indelible ink on fingers to avoid bogus voting can be relaxed. Maoist affected area needs different policy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The issue in Naxalite dominated area is not bogus voting. So the plea for relaxing the identification like voter card and indelible ink on fingers to avoid bogus voting can be relaxed. Maoist affected area needs different policy.
It is a war like zone and needs a completely different policies than peace zones. :whistle: :whistle:

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Devyani Sarkar

It is a war like zone and needs a completely different policies than peace zones. :whistle: :whistle:

Even in Peace zones there is a fear to vote. Goons employed by the politicos go home to home threatening to vote or not to vote in a way they want in villages of the so called 'Peace Zones.'

Even in Peace zones there is a fear to vote. Goons employed by the politicos go home to home threatening to vote or not to vote in a way they want in villages of the so called 'Peace Zones.'
abs. fear politics everywhere, if you does not vote for certain party then the goons and local youths always try to implicate force on your, all these seems to be evils of democracy.

abs. fear politics everywhere, if you does not vote for certain party then the goons and local youths always try to implicate force on your, all these seems to be evils of democracy.

So, its obvious that finding an alternative to indelible ink and stop the atrocities perpetrated on these innocents. And it goes without saying its the responsibility of the rulers.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Rulers must see the safety of individuals as they should see that voting should not be a burden to the social life of individuals.

Rulers must see the safety of individuals as they should see that voting should not be a burden to the social life of individuals.

When the question of providing safety to voters comes, authorities look the other way.. This is what happening in the present scenario.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.