Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has been told that it is impossible to calculate the wealth of Vatican...an interesting link with some facts and figures ...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/08/wealth-of-roman-catholic-church-impossible-to-calculate/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Proper auditing of money is need of hour and also how these money are utilized and channeled to different countries if at all it is true needs to be properly monitored with due check and balance.

Tirupati has the highest income than any temple in India. It has its own administrative set up headed by an IAS officer and a big band of auditors. Despite these arrangements costly gems embedded in the jewels of the god are disappearing and cheap colored stones are coming in to their place. And this is not a rare occurence. It happened many times and the tradition continues.

So it is not the government but government officers who are collecting tax in unison with temple management. Let the private management do it under proper audit and pay taxes to government as a private company. Good for every one.

You are again coming to terms bigbro, I am sure I will bring you to Mnwhere it belongs.

Auditing is done by third party. Not by government auditors. But they too can be purchased for a price.

An auditor is as much a part of this society so why blame him only. It is a collective game played by many players.

I didn't blame auditors alone. I blamed the system and the stinking temple politics.

What does it mean. I always opposed the lawlessness ,and appreciated lawful deeds wherever they are.
Many a times auditors seems to ignore what they are told to do absolutely one can find the real puzzle in these.

In most of the financial scams auditors play a key role. In fact the key players go blindly believing the auditors. In one of the biggest scams in the recent times, CBI has named the concerned auditor as no 1 accused in the charge sheet.
Absolutely they are master of manipulating data, though it does not apply to every auditors.

Agreed.all auditors are not manipulative. But one black sheep is enough to defame the principled auditors.
Once drop of a poison inside pot of Amrit, can poison entire pot.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.