Christ said- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. But now Vatican is super rich. It is a matter of wonder whether Vatican and associated people will enter heaven.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/vatican-reveals-72-mln-pound-084627251.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Christ said- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. But now Vatican is super rich. It is a matter of wonder whether Vatican and associated people will enter heaven.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/vatican-reveals-72-mln-pound-084627251.html

Christ should have known better than that, the rich people reserve their seats in self made paradises. They probably find the real paradise for fools only where one has nothing to do worthwhile, but to live in strict discipline.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP
This is the case with all prominent religious places no matter what religion - Islam, Christianity or Hinduism ! They are all the same money making ventures...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP
In fact people enter into business to make money, more the better then why should be blame them if they are doing good. After all they make big investment in reaching to those positions, religion, politics, crime, making cars, selling commodities, all are different kind of businesses people chose for themselves.

In fact people enter into business to make money, more the better then why should be blame them if they are doing good. After all they make big investment in reaching to those positions, religion, politics, crime, making cars, selling commodities, all are different kind of businesses people chose for themselves.

Tirupati, the next richest after Vatican, though collecting millions of rupees from the pilgrims, is doing many philanthropic deeds. Additionally, its maintaining many educational ,research centers to promote Indian culture and heritage including a University. I don't say its free from corruption. But its better than many pilgrim centers.

Tirupati, the next richest after Vatican, though collecting millions of rupees from the pilgrims, is doing many philanthropic deeds. Additionally, its maintaining many educational ,research centers to promote Indian culture and heritage including a University. I don't say its free from corruption. But its better than many pilgrim centers.

In that case Birlas are perhaps the best business house which has a wonderful combination of business and religion and they do not make you spend a singl e paisa in the name of donations. they have some of the best schools and technical institutes in the world besides having top temples.

Thank you said by: rambabu, RobertP

In that case Birlas are perhaps the best business house which has a wonderful combination of business and religion and they do not make you spend a singl e paisa in the name of donations. they have some of the best schools and technical institutes in the world besides having top temples.

Yes, thank you for reminding me another good name known for its philanthropic activities. Birlas' planetariums and educational institutions are well known.

Yes, thank you for reminding me another good name known for its philanthropic activities. Birlas' planetariums and educational institutions are well known.

How can I forget BITS Pilani, the Birla Institute of Technology that changed life of my daughter. And I remember the Birla temple in BH university campus (Now Varanasi) on our way to Central school in same campus.

How can I forget BITS Pilani, the Birla Institute of Technology that changed life of my daughter. And I remember the Birla temple in BH university campus (Now Varanasi) on our way to Central school in same campus.

They have a chain of Birla temples all over the country. Birla temple in Hyderabad is aig attraction to the visitors all along the year. These temples, attract both religious and non - religious crowds. And they run on non - commercial basis.
When Christ said that, probabaly He didn't know what the situaiton would become after 2000 years. Things have totally changed now. And all the nice and good things are for the rich only.
When Christ said that, probabaly He didn't know what the situaiton would become after 2000 years. Things have totally changed now. And all the nice and good things are for the rich only.

Nice and good things are for rich. Rich can't enter heaven. Thus heaven is not nice thing. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.