"While we try to teach our children all about life,

Our children teach us what life is all about."

~Angela Schwindt

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10180]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Children do it naturally while we have to think before doing it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes many times we get to learn many things from them , for example about concentration. They can concentrate on one thing well.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes many times we get to learn many things from them , for example about concentration. They can concentrate on one thing well.

Perseverance is another quality adults should learn from the children. A toddler falls down several times while attempting to walk. But gets up and proceeds further, without anybody saying so.
We get to learn many things from our children too.Sometimes they teaches us many things which we may not know.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now a days it became a trend to follow the children .When they are so little that time also we follow them. We can't try that they should follow us .

If we try our best they can follow us.

"Child is the father of man " it is also true.. In the time of new technology, we should follow them ,otherwise we can't, under stand their language..
Children are the faces of God as I think so.And so somtimes they teaches us many lesson which we fail to learn from our elders.

Sharmistha Banerjee
What I learn from the kids is their innocence as they never discriminate among people for their castes,status they behave same with all unlike we adults who become partial many times. :blink:
yes i do agree children also teach us while learning from us about life. these are real facts of life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's true we always teach something new when we spent time with childrens
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.