The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry sarala,as i have announced a bit late,but i have given this message to maverick.
Next time,i would take care to announce in forum,if something happens.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hey good news guys the dfaa will be announced this week by Maverick.

This is the latest news.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I didn't know Aastha has quit this job! DFAA should be regularly announced to pep things up!
[quote]I didn't know Aastha has quit this job! DFAA should be regularly announced to pep things up! [/quote]

Chinmoy, Aastha left this job because she was engaged to be married and was unable to give time for 2-3 months. She is probably married now and I hope she is coming back as soon as she is able to!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let me hope also that she returns after settling in her married life!
[quote]Let me hope also that she returns after settling in her married life![/quote]

I doubt if she will be able to keep herself away from us all! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You have echoed my sentiments! Once you are in, you can't be out for too many days!
Hope she will return soon,buy where is the Awards.It is not announced for long time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram,she will take this charge from 18th or 20th december. And the rest of the DFAA Will be announced by the combine work of maverick sir and myself.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is really a nice update from Ronark and things have become much clearer to us. Thanks Ronark for this timely exudation...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.