OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to use application please tell. And their is application called Google adsense does this site allows us to earn google revenue please explain. :huh:
as per media There is nothing surprising or unknown about the fact that Hemant Karkare was hot on the trial of Hindu terrorists so BJP,RSS, new tool for violence is it HINDU...
How to resolve conflict in an organisation?
Indian Ace Shuttler Saina Nehwal has won the Indonesian open by defeating Japan's Sayaka Sato yesterday. This is her third consecutive title win.The previous titles were the...
I have 1256 points on my page but it is showing 410 in users list can you please tell me the reason for that.
securitymen kill more civilians than terrorists in J&K - India - The Times of India...
5 foods every woman must eat We bring to you five nutritional eats that every woman should include in her diet. Happy eating! Leafy vegetables It is not possible to meet...
Do you think Indian Chat is better than Chinese Fast Food?
Hi Support / Moderator / Webmaster / Owner, I am very sorry to say that most of the resource which I have posted in last 2 weeks have been rejected stating copied...
There's no stopping the two little big men of Bollywood! After winning over the audiences world over with their work, they are now ruling the world's No. 1 social networking site...
People suffering from asthma may get frequent attacks in winter because of their allergy to dust. Mumbai has numerous pollutants so beware asthama patient if
Who is the best world entertainer of all time Charlie Chaplin or Mr. Bean?
In World Cup football 2010 quarter fianal Argentina will meet Germany. They had met in quarter finals of 2006 world cup.Germany won then.Also in 1986 and 1990 world cup finals...
Yesterday it was 1,36,218 7 day avg 1,42,258 1 month avg 133,484 3 month avg 218,336 3 month change -3,479,770 {increasing}. Members are increasing day by day and...
eating rye bread may do an even better job than wheat bread at keeping stomachs from growling later in the day.
Which is the best cartoon entertainer show Tom and Jeery or Doraemon?
Hello Friends, Have you thought over the time you spend with your family? Let us discuss how much time we spend with our family members? - Harish Jharia
Fruit Fights the Flu Fruit fights the germs we're exposed to in the winter. "The vitamin load keeps your immune level high, allowing you to fend off colds and flu,"...
Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh, a 85-year-old woman was raped by 2 youths in their home. So far police have charged out of the clutches. Event district Atarulie Kaudia...
Who is the best singer Shakira or Jannet Jackson?