OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sometimes you may be in a difficult situation. But, unexpectedly, a stranger may come as God's messenger and he gives you his helping hand without any expectation. Sometimes such...
When we get out of theater after seeing certain films, we may say, "This film is really great. It really holds a message for society to learn. We should do like...
"If you can't win Make sure that you don't lose". One of the philosophies of my life, though I can't implement always. What about you? Actually, its'...
Why is it often told, "Truth is often stranger than fiction and always expect the unexpected?" Is it true? What do you have to say? Do you have examples along with you?
It is difficult to point out one such factor. Specify two qualities that you believe, is most essential to build new relations. Also point out two such good factors in you that...
I am very shocked to learn that one of my great cricket heroes is diagnosed with lung cancer!! All we know how great a fighter Yuvraj is! Let us pray for his speedy recovery!
The great novel, 'The Alchemist' adds great flavours to our life. It says, even the fortune at our door step can be identified only after travelling 1000 miles to reach it. Is...
Zurker.com is a new name in the list of social networking site after Facebook and Google+. It was just launched in January 2012 but it already has got everyone's attention due...
Suppose that you are on a main Road and two bus running on road and there is a choice to save you between two one is Old person and another is child.What is your Decision.
It is good or bad to give money to government officers for the work they have appointed.How can you stop such activity.
Can you give me a name of a Book that is simple and easy in words for understand.Books foe English Grammer.Suggest any.
Can India is on the path of development.If yes Suggest How.
Everybody has some aims in their life can you Discuss you aim Here and Give reason for you selection.
The Hot Discussion for the existence of god can you believe that Ghost present.Share your any Experience with that. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5004]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5000]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5002]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5001]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5003]}
This forum is for wishing wedding anniversary. Today i.e FEB 06 is the wedding anniversary of Sandhya Rani. This is my best wishes to their lovely couple. They must...
Present survey is telling us some truths on police. Police men who is having night duties are not doing their duties properly due to this crime rate is increased in all...
Washington, February 4 (IANS) To create America more attractive to be able to highly-skilled overseas pupils and staff, The usa offers announced a number of reforms, including...
Tsunami alert issued in Philippines after 6.8 quake. This is bad news for the Philippines people.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5033]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5031]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5034]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5035]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5032]}