OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Alexa rank of Google.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 1 Traffic Rank in US: 1 .Sites Linking In: 4,496,849 who will be after google.
Is it right time to invest in Gold? .With in two weeks, the rate is decreased around 2000 rupees/10grams.
Bhagavad Gita, one of the holiest Hindu scriptures, is facing a legal ban and the prospect of being branded as "an extremist" literature across...
Chinmoy jee is having a lot of points-79004 Madugundu krishna he is the top earner of the site. Fastest Moderator in the site Ronark. Senior as per age of the Site-...
what is need of owning domain name or host name for blogger & what r current Cheap domain name or hosting plans?
my blogs are losing traffic day by day can u recommend tips,tricks 2 get more blog traffic
Why facebook is better than other social networking website?
REGULAR TRIPS TO THE DENTIST CUT HEART ATTACK RISK ! MAKE A CHOICE... Visiting a dental hygienist isn’t just good for your teeth – it could also protect your heart, researchers...
For the strong relation of Husband and wife: Husband should love wife and Wife should understand husband. This is the main tips and this is gives good understanding between...
In an interesting piece of research, Sachin Tendulkar is atop the list of 10 great batsmen ahead of Sir Donald Bradman. The list includes two other Indian greats - Sunil Gavaskar...
A camera to capture the light’s speed Can u believe that there is a camera that can capture the light’s speed? Yes, scientists have come up with a new super-fast camera which...
A recent global survey says that employees in India are top violators of IT rules at workplaces, ahead of Russia and Vietnam. With as many as four out of five employees in India...
boy mary black gal ?????????? can it be possible ??????? may be not this was question put by my bro who i really love. he said no boy can mary black gal wht u say
The winter this year has been very harsh so far, cold wave conditions prevail in Northern and North-East India claiming many lives. Kolkata and its neighbourhood reamin...
can boy mary poor gal can it be possible ??????? may be not this was question put by my bro who i really love. he said no boy can mary poor gal :( wht u say
A boy is full of poverty throught his life I asked 2 all gals boddunan Will u marry poor guy.........can poor guy get ever married. it makes me lol Lets c Hey...
The eagerly expected Test series against Aussies starts off on the Boxing day.It is noteworthy that India could never beat Australia in its own backyard and many feel it is our...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4383]} Indian batting hero - Rahul Dravid who has a chequered career as batsman,has won the hearts of all with his verbal power. He was the first...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=138880049551781
Here is juices and their benefits in following attachment. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4388]}