OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India's 1st int'l container transshipment terminal near Kochi is a national security risk
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/swami-out-of-bb-house.html
The volcano is said to release toxic gases.
Over 3000 Congress workers resign in UP. do you think the congress is on a down slide these days?
10 things to know about Swami Agnivesh. His disassociation with Team Anna followed by comments against certain Hindu shrines created...
'Rockstar' earns Rs.11 crore plus on opening day
Bollywood Stars Without Make-Up http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/bollywood-stars-without-make-up-124156489.html
Austria will hold the world's first divorce fair.this seems to be interesting...i think India should also have one.
Have you seen any real story of GOD in your life?
Dear Friends I do not know Why I did not get more joining on boddunan even lot of invites i send from emails and boddunan its atleast more than 6000 invites i have send?
will U vote RAJ Thackery 2 stop MUMBAI flooding panicking, unstabalised population
when RAJ THACKERY fever is at top so Can LALU /NITISH/MAYA will ever do something for UP ppl
Hi all, am a BE CSE and MBA marketing graduate, with 7 months of work exp as management trainee (Sales & Marketing) in chennai. Am looking for management jobs in bangalore,...
Friends Rahul Gandhi's chances of getting married is more after 2012 elections. He has most probably choosen his bride. Here is the...
Hi am Babu completed my B.Sc Computer Science Now am in search of part time job Preferred is in and around coimbatore If you know any company names Plz let me know
How is your feeling about the plastic bin in every house. The companies will collect the plastic wastes and recycle it. How is this idea.
Why most of the elder , especially parents use unparliamentary language with their children while scolding and even talking. If we ask why you use such words means they will say...
why people get angry?
If world is good, then no girl will stay with parents who irritate her with restrictions and many of the happenings like scolding, hurting. I dont know why girls means why...
Ashwin ties knot with childhood sweetheart