OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Breast cancer for men see the following news. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/male-breast-cancer-on-the-rise.html
What special about your college canteen.
In India rich is pushing the poor behind.No development in their lifes.
20 tips to cheat death. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3900]}
Amar singh gets bail on medical Grounds.
Where is the abhishekdua working.He is not participating in forums and not voting on polls but how he is getting the points. I cant understand any one knows about it.
HTC
The HTC has launched a new 4G mobile.But its price its price not announced.
I know 2 reasons. 1. Narakasura was killed by Goddess ( I dont know the name of Goddess - I think ma durga) 2. Rama killed Ravana and bought sita to his kingdom( people of...
The reasons why the children is having the white hair.
that was great news that 4G is introduced. can you tell the full form of HTC
I just know the first step. Petrol is derived from petroleum well. It is carried to the factory where it is further processed.
Manmohan Singh or Lalkrishna Advani, who can be the best Prime Minister for a future India
WISHING YOU MEMBERS AS WELL AS ADMIN AND STAFF OF BODDUNAN A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI
Dear friends, Dunes of vapors from crackers rise, Engulf, as odorous airs resound Effusing joys to all abound Pearls of gleams in these autumn nights Adorn our lives else...
Will corruption end in India. If so suggest some ways.
Wish all boddunan members a very happy and safe diwali
reached 4000 posts Feeling happy to reach so sharing it with all our boddunan friends
Friends I love to see cartoon movies. Last time I have seen Kunfu Panda. Do you like cartoon movies?
Why do infants or babies suck their thumbs...?
DOES THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TO THE RA ONE MOVIE AFFECT THE FAME OF SHAH RUKH KHAN ?