OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends I have planned to have lots of sweets in this Diwali and become a sugar patient. What are yours?
India has given birth to so many myths. Which myth you like most? and Why ?
I think everyone has come across induction stoves in the market. Though the prices of these stove are more than regular gas stoves i think they have lot of benefits. Are they...
Hi, I am a new member of this site. Just wanted to know how we can earn cash credits and points in this site. Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Hi, Now-a-days, online jewelery sites have become quite popular wherein you can buy jewelery online. Just wanted to know if these sites are genuine for example please let me...
Friends, do you believe that music has effect on human mind? How can music affect human mind?
Friends money is very important part of our life. We spend 25 years of our life in studies. So that we can get good job with an attractive salary. Do you think every body on this...
When you dress up or buy a dress for yourself, what is important for you? 1. fashion 2. how you would look like in that dress? 3. other factors why?
What do we learn from travelling? Do you travel alone or with your family and friends?
Friends, which pet do you have? What do you like most in your pet?
Friends do you know any astrological indications in horoscope for marriage in Royal Family. If you have any idea regarding palmistry regarding this please write. Presently I am...
Friends, do you believe matrimonial sites? Are the members genuine?
Daily when I walk 2 Job I found Beggars spreading like anything Its upsetting my conscience as Beggars population is so grave That I'm handicapped
Hi, I am a new member of this site. Just wanted to know how many days it takes for an article to get reviewed? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Friends I am eagerly waiting for the new TV soap - "Master Chief India". I like that soap a lot. Do you like this soap?
Do you know which business involves more profit in less time with minimum risk?
This is the 3rd time, a man was caught with gun nearer to Rahul Gandhi at Amethi. Friends such news is really worst news. If someone has any problem, they should sit together and...
Sorry friends I am writing this late. During Durga Puja, whole Kolkata had internet problem because of which, none of the ATM was working. Adhere to this, the employees did not...
Friends we should make people aware about the advantages of forests. This can help us to save trees and animals living in the forests. Forest is rich in resources too. If you...
Which is your favourite place and why?