OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

why to Expect Boddunan Diwali Bonus after 43 Replies,Boddunan management seems to be in Loss So pals plz Don't Expect Boddunan Diwali Bonus ,but still work hard & hard...
Being choosy 2 be safe in LIFE like choosing certain type of partner for SHAADI ,or unhappy with present MOM,DAD ,etc R U like that will it hurt if we R choosy by nature...
I'm bored by my profile pics help me change my profile pics
pals specially gals dn't cry due 2 divorce even if it happens ,I'm xperiencing pain personally just its happens to test U . Its Like any exam paper where we cry,hurt but but...
I have attached two pictures of birthday cake in one thread on 25/09.Now on 27/09 its are changed into two another picture.How is it possible?Perhaps it is my fault.Please...
Google turns in 13th year. Happy birthday to google.
How to add my blogs as my signature in forum section at right side as i'm unable to add
Oil pulling is a good old method of swishing oil in the mouth for maintaining oral health. Now a days mouthwash have replaced oil. They also claim that there are many health...
Who this term "Weaker Sex" is coined for? . Is it a term common to both men and women?
Starting schools in nook and corner of the city has become a booming business. As a parent, are you OK to pay the required donation(asked by the management) for getting your kid...
Recently a toll plaza employee who was the bread winner of the family was shot by a man who was heavily drunk. How he must be punished so that it would be a lesson for others?
Everybody would have been a great fan of comics during our childhood days. Share your favorite comics.
Few days back I have read from newspapers, that an IIM graduate has committed suicide after seeing her boyfriend posting weird comments about her in his profile page in one of...
This is slogan given to India by the Prime Minister of India Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1965 English translation: hail the soldier and hail the farmer {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
For past few years IT field is in growth , is that this is the one which is ruling and changing the culture?
For quite some time now, we have all been talking about deteriorating quality in the forum posts and how we need to improve the general quality. In the article section too, I...
we have seen in recent times that share value is going down than earlier y is it like that?
from past years we are aware of the word credit cards, that many of us might be using it now. by using these credit cards are we getting benefited from it or we are loosing any...
the article that i have wrritedn is showing approved in remarks but pending approval in status y is it like that ? is it going to be approved later or not?
If U'r guys seekin LOVE,thn wht are gal qualities that U will wan't in gal to accept proposal