OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Any online sites that pay real money?
Series of blasts in India's financial capital Mumbai kill at least 20.Please share your views. See live coverage here http://www.ndtv.com/video/live-player/channel/ndtv24x7
I had reached the 3000 points.I had done hardwork to reach this
Let all boddunan members pray and send messages for departed soul to rest in peace through this medium? God Him All Love, Strength and Support in the Hour of need.
What is the difference between proverb and quote ?
How to save the endangered species on earth?
What are the best ways to take decisions in emergencies?
What should be the role of police and media to help people in emergencies?
What is vastu ? Why do people follow directions ?
Why terror attack in India happen time to time?
What is blogger buzz? How can we take advantage from this?
What are the best way to advertise our blog on whole world?
Guys now it's time to save someone's beautiful life and a husband's hope. This is a true story of my friend's friend.She is suffering from CEREBRAL SINUS VEINS THOMBROUS. The...
Today Is Gurupurnima-happy birthday to Sai baba.
Dismantling the network will help the police to solve the terrorism problem?
Peace will help in reforming relations with neighbouring countries. Agree?
In boddunan i saw an event organized by ms deepti.its at mc donalds. what sort of event is it? if its just get together how will all recognize each other.and why are we meeting...
Do you think taking permission from Government and through training for creating a disaster management team will help the colonies?
Do you think Emergency Managment subject should be introduced in schools?
I have won 8 times in daily top voter but they had updated my cash credits for Four only but another four not updated?Why?