OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If you ever get an opportunity to be a president of our country what problems or matters you would like to work on first and why?
Suppose you won 1 crore of rupees by participating in a TV show or in KBC how would you like to spend the money?
There are basically four seasons in a year namely summer, autumn, spring and winter. Every season has its own significance and influence in our lives... My question is among...
Teenage is the age that starts from thirteen years to nineteen years and they are considered as a strength of a country. So here goes my question:- What difference do you...
I want to know how to read nifty chart or any script pl. basic idea like support resistance etc.
What's the best birthday treat you've given to your friends ever?
Do you support Baba Ramdev's Fast Against Corruption in India
How important is luck in life ? Is it important
What is the funniest name you have ever heard ?
Can you think of some good manners that are bad manners in other country ?
Why is boxing ring square ?
How to stop smoking ? your suggestions for smokers
How was your fresher's week in college?
What is a divorce?
What do they mean with "the ups and downs of life"?
How do you know when your mom is really peeved?
What do you do when your computer says "Bad command or file name"?
Why isn't 11 pronounced "onety-one"?
You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them ask for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the...
Which has been your happiest moment in life?