OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

R U earning many are looking for online opportunities .If any body has useful sites share by PM as it will help many poor familys or poor grads
Jimmy Kimmel's lacerating dissection of the industry has become an annual highlight of the week when television's biggest networks reveal programming plans to advertisers. This...
Let's play a game today!!! The rule of the game is as such given below... I will ask a question and the next person posting has to answer the question and then post the...
Which is better "SCHOOL LIFE" or "COLLEGE LIFE" ?
What kind of mobile connection do you use? Prepaid or Postpaid
What brings a bigger SMILE to your face ? 1.Meeting My Old Friends 2.When I see smile on my moms face.. 3.Seeing an sms from dear ones 4.Monday Declared A Govt....
Name the subject you hated hated the most during your school days????
Are girls meaner than boys?
Have you ever fallen for someone who was completely not your type?
Have you ever been attacked online?
Who is the best Bollywood comedian ever?
Do u give 2nd chance to ur loved 1 if he/she cheated wit u?
Which site is safe and best for data entry jobs?
Here are some funny slogan.(You have any just share its) 1)It's God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations It's our responsibility to arrange the meeting...
Who will win IPL 4 Final match : Chennai or Mumbai I think its time to Mumbai what are your views friends?
Now forum page speed improved than previous. Am i correct friends. Today its browsing fast I do not know reason but I think boddunan technical team done good job.
BJP has characterized the proposed communal violence bill as discriminatory against majority community and against federal structure....
Which fruit you like most? I like water-melon. It have good flavor. I like its taste.It is rich in Potassium. It's also preventing heart-disease.
What's the one thing that makes you angry on your birthday? 1.A close friend forgetting to wish you 2.Friends arriving late for your birthday party 3.When someone you...
All of my five article's got approved now i m sure that i will get my first cash out. thanks :laugh: