OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The menace of terrorism and internal instability in some states is alarming. There is need to work out a centralized monitoring and combat system so as to effectively deal with...
Manmohan Singh has beaten evven the musch criticised former president Pratibha Patil where travel and expenditure is concerned.He has spent a whopping 620 crores, making 67 trips...
The employees will not be able to appeal direct against decision of CAT in supreme court...
Can bird droppings kill mosquitoes? . Scientists say that the bacteria in bird droppings kill mosquitoes. Can you believe...
Lal Krishna Advani is undoubtedly a leader or repute, integrity and brilliance. He began his career as a film critic. Just a few days back, he wrote in his blog a critical...
Gujarat chief Minister has commented that Union Govt's affidavit on Ram Sethu was an insult to Hindu sentiments....
The question of food quality serving in trains is not up to the mark till date. Here again the problem created and fine announced. Is this fine change the quality of food is...
Hello Friends... Whats up? So Boddunan Is going Great and on the way on success.. I am not on boddunan from a long time completely.. due to busy shedule but i am happy you...
Parliamentary elections are due next year. We need a national level party to lead the center- may be BJP or Congress or Left front who has national and international...
Ants gives us several lessons for men. Here tiny ants saving us from global warming. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/423385/can-tiny-ants-save-us.html
After Meiyappan now it Raj kundra the co-owner of Rajasthan Royals who has been suspended by BCCI on charges of gambling.... :angry: He has left with shilpa shetty the team...
Modi govt wants to stop subsidy for affluent customer who can pay the market price to get...
Hi All, I, on behalf of boddunan admin team, moderators, editors and support group, wishing you advanced wishes on new year. We thank you for helping boddunan to record a...
What are other sources of online earning? I mean other than ADSENSE,Article writing,Affiliate marketing. I found one. translation Please suggest as many as you can.
Even Pakistan is slightly better than our country where violence and death is concerned.India is one of the most violent nations in the world according to Global Peace Index......
As per modi govt assurance, houses with water,electricity and toilet facilities will be given by 2022 for poor people. Rural housing scheme targets 3.2 crore houses for the poor...
all of you talk here this thread is as a messenger like yahoooo
Wanna be a Assist Commissioner in Revenue deptt? Pay Rs seven million and become one, who knows how many of present serving officers are there who paid and now earning their...
Recently, Aamir khan appeared completely nude in an advertisement with some object covering some part of his body. Had this been of some female star, thre would be much more...
Heavy rain and cloud burst have made lives of the residents in the state miserable. No doubt the tourists and pilgrims also need help to return from the region. All attention is...