OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

BJP is satisfied with Home minister expressing regret on his statement on saffron terrorism. But no RSS. Is this so because there is more common in parliamentarians of...
Now a days destruction of public property has become a popular medium for showing grievances. It is an act of vandalism. People protest by burning trains, buses, buildings.Is...
A girl instantly punihed the molestor by beating him with a big thick stick (Lathi). She refused to lodge a complaint with police as she had herself punished enough....
11 people have been killed and nearly 80 injured in two bomb blasts in a busy commercial area of Hyderabad yesterday,21 Feb,2013 The blasts occurred about five minutes apart...
after giving birth to her first child, had trouble losing the baby weight. She tried exercising to get rid of the excess fat, but it was too slow and she could not sustain the...
Bicycle is simplest mode of travel. But this has become a symbol of women fredom in Afghanistan. Incidentaly, I rmeber that I never saw any woman riding a bicycle in Tezpur...
The union railway budget presented today proposes no increase in rail fare but some enhance in rail booking. There is also scheme for reservation through mobile phone. Here are...
The toy should also be adequate for the dog, taking into consideration their size and activity levels. Be sure that the toys you give your canine friend are Petsafe besides...
A Trinmool MP has threatened that he would ask his boys to rape the C.P.I.(M) women. This appears a new political weapon of Trnmool . :evil: :evil:...
I got the below forward sometime back. Just thought of sharing it here :-) I don't know how far this is true. Please share your comments on this prediction.
I am surprised that the worlds tallest Buddha statue is in China which is a communist country that has no place for religion...however, China has many firsts to its credits and...
Coconut oil is also a beauty aid. This can be used in several ways. https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/she/21-unexpected-beauty-uses-coconut-oil-230000962.html
There are several things an individual can do in their life to make a change for the better, but not many are blesses Everyone dedicates a large part of their life to...
Many doubts and questions have arisen and there is hot debate going on about this issue since certain things dont seem to make sense given the circumstances.But Ram Singh the...
Finance ministry is an important portfolio in the union cabinet. Most minsiters are really not qualified and go by I.A.S. officers advice and they themselves giving only some...
Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive
Rivers are very significant component of environment. Sadly, our rivers are getting polluted and there is also scarcity of water in these. There is a big march to Delhi for...
PM is on visit to J & K, Now the Maa Vaishno Devi pilgrims have train to Katra. He will vist Kashmir value as well. Some restrictions have been made in some parts of...
How many of you think that Cell phone is a luxury more than a necessity?
The ordinance on anti rape law must be replaced shortly by legislation in parliament otherwise this will lapse. There is divergence of views on definition of rape and age of...