OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The two-week ban on Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam has been lifted in Tamil Nadu. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
In Pakistan, a girl was killed by her parents for so called 'honor' just near High court. apparently, both India and Pakistan are living in medieval age....
Friends, The year 2010 would pass into history in little less than another fornight.Do share your experiences - pleasure,pain and all!
A single session of Thai yoga can ease muscle tension, reduce stress levels, increase agility of the joints, not to mention, pump energy into the body {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Now Translators should be in greater demand if the ministers and other BJP leaders follow P.M.'s example. The P.M. talked to foreign dinitaries in Hindi. The oficers had to...
US wanted India to send Bollywood stars to Afghanistan to stabilise country . READ FULL NEWS HERE
All for the sake of a ticket to contest Lok Sabha elections next year, and reckons that the 3.5 kg, Rs. 1.25 crore shirt will help get him easy attention. {CJATTACHMENT...
Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered, YOU WILL NEVER GROW. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11073]} pIX ; Rambabu
I received a letter from Google saying....we'd like to invite you to try google Adwords , Google's online advertising service that can help you to drive more visitors to your...
An individual has been arrested in Agra for some communal and defamatory content on Facebook. We have the right to expression but this does not extend to insults and communal...
There are some myths about hair. One is that if you pluck grey hair, black will grow. For more details...
Seven kids burnt in face for chatting in class FULL NEWS COVERAGE HERE!! How cruel she is!! :angry:
Verma panel report has suggested some reforms in law on rape and other gender issues. But this report is not so comprehensive as made out. The panel says nothing about...
Sex racket by the saffron party M.P. has been unearthed. Apparently, This may not be immoral according to standards of Hindutva and ancient culture. After all, we have...
Friends, I have come across this interesting piece written by J.M.Singh which I reproduce: "...and with those words the entire auditorium burst into a big round of...
The rising levels of high decibel noise is the characteristic of the New age. This results in Hearing loss. Here are some foods that help prevent the hearing...
It may shock Indians especially those living in Mumbai and Delhi who feel that living in those cities is definitely not cheap, but this is what the statistics show taking into...
How much do you know about Global warming?
Once the break up has happened you realize the blunder and you're feeling miserable. They say 'learn from your mistakes', so utilize this incident to bring in improvements so...
I never sleep with lights on. Actualy I can sleep only in dark. But I never knew that this way I was also prvening obesity....