OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If you wish to survive and progress in private sector, you must prove your value to the stablishment. employees are just disposable material to corporate sector....
Indian Share market has gone up today . At the end of Market Closing Sensex have gone up to 19,170.91 points which is 328.83 Points more then Yesterday Point. In short there is a...
Friends, All we must agree that looking up a dictionary is not always a very pleasant exercise.Here's another memorable Emerson's quote,"Neither is a dictionary a bad...
The intoxicating drugs are definitely harmful to health. But their signiciance as pain reliever also cannot be under rated. That is why parlaiment has passed law making morphine...
Thursday brought bad news for frequent flyers and jet-setters of the corporate world when airline rates reported an all-time high. With corporate expenditure facing a setback,...
Former Prime Minister Of India Inder. Kumar Gujral has passes away today at 3.27 P.M. He was 92 years old. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9345]}
Ashok Singhal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader has advised Hindus to have at least five children. Why? If Hindus have lesser children, thry will be soon in monority and Muslims...
Internet connectivity has been partially disrupted in parts of India due to an undersea fiber cable issue. Efforts are on to restore operations and services of Tata...
I am not talking about Cricket, but talking about Hockey, the National game of India. Have now won 2 back to back matches, between very competitive team England and New Zealand....
AAM AADAMI Party is of recent origin. The party emerged out of anna movement and aims at utmost honest in administration. But there is a very big difficulty. The parliamentary...
Vipasanna meditaion, supposed to have been invented by Gautama Buddha for freeing from pain and suffering, is again being revived and is growing in popularity as it is based on a...
China launches their 1st high speed train, which is going to run in low temperature. What about india? Is there any possibility for India to launch high speed train?
When I learnt to celebrate life! When the Sun went behind the darkening clouds When the flaming heart shivered behind shrouds, When my ship tossed and rolled in raging...
Now, the saga of Google doodle will be available on mobile phones. California based Google on Wednesday, Dec 1 announced that the doodle will be shown on mobiles running on...
We have to get a new cheque book — add this to your list of 'things to do' before the New Year. You may not be able to use your old cheques from next year with the...
Sometimes you wish to bunk work. But then you must have reason. Here are some funny excuses....
The internet giant Google has honoured African American civil rights activist Rosa Parks by depicting a special doodle on its search engine home page in United States on...
(Yesterday my net connection was very slow. That's why I am adding it one day later) We have been talking a lot about tigers...in a humorous way. But on Sunday, a tiger was...
If you get good amount of money, what will you do. will you spend or search for rightful owner. But here is an entity who did neither. He just distributed among crowd. He...
How can I share my all article in a single url to other website? Is there facility to share all article in single url. I want to share my all article in my blog. So I need single...