OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What we can do for stop rape cases, that increasing day by day?
A gem from the great man who was supremely competent to comment on it!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10977]}
After battling with his life for the last few days, Balasaheb Thakre breathed his last today around 3:30 this afternoon. He was very critical and was on respirator for last few...
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) caught up in controversy again. Sources say the agency is planning to give away 90 per cent of the CWG flats to the same bureaucrats who...
After a kind of gap I find our Gulshanji absent here, I just wonder and wonder - where is our Sir?? :( :( :( :( :( :(
In a sensational disclosure, IBN7 has found out that every tenth currency note in India is fake. The investigation also reveals that it is groups based in Bangladesh, and not...
On the threshold of victory. India just 77 runs away from...
So here we are....World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Only one and half month to go. Well my money is on Germany!!!!
There is some dispute between Congress and BJP on appointment of first Lok Pal. Lok Pal is a sort of committee. BJP does not favor appointment in the lok pal Panel of a...
So what a class VI, CBSE text says. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Non-vegetarians-likely-to-commit-sex-crimes/articleshow/17254637.cms
Cells from dead man's eyes may help blind see. This is a good discovery that would help many blind. I feel that dead human bodies may benefit mankind many ways. So Body donation...
IPS officer Amar Pratap Singh was on Tuesday appointed the new Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation for two years succeeding Ashwani Kumar. The Appointments' Committee...
India made a good start with an emphatic win over...
Gang rape has emerged a political weapon in West Bengal. http://in.news.yahoo.com/tmc-workers-allegedly-gangrape-two-women-for-revenge-032929451.html
Abhishek and Aishwarya were kind enough at last to show their daughter Aaradhya to the world on her first birthday. See this cherub in different...
We are tired of so many scams. To facilitate easy reference find these in following link...
Dear Friends How much earning from revenue at boddunan you expect this month?
Rotis or chapatis is major food item in North India. Normally, chaptis are made of wheat flour (atta). But there are other types of chapatis also. There are also tandoori and...
After a stay of 125 days at the International space station, The Indian origin, Sunita Williams and her crew landed in the dark, chilly expanses of central Kazakhstan onboard a...
These days when media - both print and electronic- thick with outrageous stories of diabolical attacks on women I ask myself: who are they safe from? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11002]}