OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today Football King Maradonna is inaugurating a jewellery showroom in Kannur, Kerala. I think it's only his second visit to India. He is still the favourite of many football fans...
:( Who will not like a woman's proximity and sensual touch. But this may be very costly. There are gangs of women pick pockets in Delhi metro. such gangs are at other croded...
A very bad news for all interested in comedy. Jaspal Bhatti, popular satirist died in a car accident. This is an occasion of sorrow. Let us pay him our homage....
Women exposed to high levels of certain kinds of pollutants are less likely to give birth to male children.
Congrats dear Ram for being the new emperor Friends let us congratulate our new Emperor Ram Prosad Acharya for completing 10k Posts.
Large doses of a compound in red wine can ward off multiple ravages of age as trials with midlife mice have found, according to a new study.
Now sun network is the owner of Hyderabad IPL cricket team.
If you believe in God you cannot disbelieve Satan. If good exists, so evil. So there are worshipers of satan also. So they are erection stautue of...
Whenever I think of the goals of our life I am reminded of this famous remark of Benjamin Franklin : "If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead,either write...
Let me tell you I am one among those voters who send Sashi Tharoor to Parliament. ;) I think after 2000 Kerala elections, I voted only once :evil: :evil: in the belief that...
Finally, Devyani Khobragade Indian diplomat returns to India. She has been posted in Delhi. However she is indicted for Visa fraud....
Haryana girls are in danger if they follow their way. There is no end to so called 'honor' killings, which are really 'dishonor' for the nation. A college girl has been killed...
The Income Tax Department has besides PAN introduced another ID for identification of documents submitted to the...
It appears that IBN 7 and AAM AADAMI PARTY are interlinked. Both are working together just as government departments do. So Rakhi BIRLA has gone to IBN7 and IBN7 TV anchor...
Was this cabinet re-shuffle really needed? Was this an act by the scam-hit UPA govt for a Face-Lift? What's your view on this guys?
Have the media a right to disclose private conversation? Ratan Tata says No. He has moved supreme court to protect his right to...
A very hectic day for me and I am going to bed!! Good night to all with these thoughts! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10960]}
"Some men are born great,some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them".This what Shakepeare said about greatness.While there is no problem with the...
At a time when power scarcity is hardly hit in Tamilnadu, a nature friendly nuclear reactor will be the best option to cop up with the current situation.But everyone is opposing...
How is your office environment. see the link: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-office-health-landmines-143000847.html