OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Not only pleasures but also shocks accompany marriage. see the link: http://in.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11/05/6-shocking-secrets-of-the-1st-year-of-marriage/
Today Google highlighted the most creative artist- M.S. Subhalaxmi. She is a very celebrated name in classical music....
Which new contest you want boddunan to organize?Your views please.
Very Good Evening to all of you and I begin with the good news of India's success in Hockey in one of the prestigious torurnaments of the world after some time.India beat even...
World shortest women - who is from Nagpur has got world guiness record. Jyoti Amge - 18 years...
Speaking on the experience of value of judgement in life once Fred Books commented:"Good judgement comes from experience and often experience from bad judgement."
Organized religion is cause of many vices. atheism means that you believe neither in God nor in any religion. But if atheists also organize their own church, will they also not...
Union cabinet is discussing Lok Pal Bill. Anna says this is worthless. Anna tem will not be satisfied unless the so called Jana Lok Pal Bill is accepted without even slightest...
Hai friends here i'm going to share all game download links... You too can share any game links...
Here is how in name of religion Asha Ram developed his satanic devilish empire. What an ordinary person would be embarrassed with is Asha Ram's way of life. He has disciples...
How Miss America tackled the racist comments. The Indian origin Miss america receibed many racist comments after her selection....
Australia after putting in a consistent performance in this tournament finally failed to clear the last hurdle and England are the new champions.
Pls Look at this link for Top Richest temples in India.. :) http://luxpresso.com/photogallery-lifestyle/top-richest-temples-in-india/6249
woman blamed on minister of Rajasthan for her sex abuse. http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-babulal-nagar-threaten-woman-4379171-PHO.html?seq=3&HT1
High Heel sandals cause injury to women. The clothes, belts, shoes should be for protection of our body and not for causing injury. Ladies- beware...
Researchers from the University of South Australia in collaboration with Nokia started working on one of their latest inventions that would make it possible for users of cell...
Team anna is campaigning hard for own version of legislation named as (jana) Lok Pal. The team is also threatening to campaign against congress. Thus, the forthcoming elections...
:) If an Indian Yog Guru is suspected of carrying smuggle goods and detained in foreign airport. Is Sonia Gandhi responsible. Ram Dev thinks...
please help me.I know web links pays Rs; 5 per link.Is it possible to post boddunan links in my blog.How many links can i post per day. thank you
Why such things happens ? Still many people get torture like this. Just have a look at...