OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Miss Venezuela was crowned as Miss World 2011 on 6th November. India was made to walk out in qualifying round and was placed at position 25 out of 30 positions
http://www.ndtv.com/video/special/videos-that-will-make-your-pulse-race-205?pfrom=Video-Specials
can India win this test against west indies?
Hai All, I happened to see that the top 10 members of the week are displayed i the "Leader Board"
Insomnia not only is sleep disorder but also affects brain function. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23897665
Anna hazare is going to stop his blog. do you think such a reaction is necessary from him?
Hello Friends, I got a forward and thought of sharing it here. "Dear Friends, If you had not heard of Narayanan Krishnan, as I had not, it is a collective failure....
Christ said that it is easier for a camel to go through eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter kingdom of God. But strangely enough, here is a man who gets guidance from...
kbc 5 crore winner sushil kumar is to become the mgnrega brand ambassador..(mahatma gandhi national rural employment guarantee act).
It does not suffice to choose systematic monthly plans. It is more necessary to select right mutual funds. Here are some tips in the link:...
Hai friends, Within 4 days we're going to celebrate deepavali function. So i wish you all a happy deepavali to you and your family. by Ashokkumar B)
match fixing cricketeers salman butt and mohammed asif provided same room in the jail.
Looking at the performance of the Australian team in T-20 World CupI am just reminded of their awesome performance a few years back when they literally conquered whatever they...
Many species of ground nesting birds face extinction in Tamilnadu....
Sachin Tendulkar crosses 15000 runs mark in Test cricket. Let salute and congrats him for such world record.
Men also go through 'pregnancey' experiences. See the link for more details. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/relationships/does-half-feel-pregnant-too-article-ilgg.html
Today is the birthday of many states in India when the states are formed on language basis.But none pointed it out. So I am putting a message in Malayalam here...
The Indian table tennis team will finally have a full-time coach after the sports ministry approved the appointment of Poland's Leszek Kucharski
Technology is a master or servant ? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10752]} Illustrated to the quote of Einstein : rambabu.
A former Marxist guerrilla who was tortured and imprisoned during Brazil's long dictatorship was elected as president of Latin America's biggest nation, a country in the midst of...