OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The free content downloads is powered with 50MB free data by telecommunication provider Airtel. Viral Oza, Head Marketing Nokia India, “Nokia is focusing on the...
Now, mobile phones that won’t need towers http://zeenews.india.com/news/technology/now-mobile-phones-that-won-t-need-towers_729405.html
Should India give asylum to Snowden- the American whistle blower. This may be embarrassing to U.S.A. and may affect relation. But then have we not given asylum to Dalai Lama...
Very happy to know that my article "The Zebra" is in Most Read Articles List. This is my second article in the list :) Thanks Guys.
Microsoft tracking customers, claims...
Happy news for Google searchers. Google is working on how to search better in India....
Fifa match played in Kolkata between Argentina and Venejuela. Here are the link- http://www.indiablooms.com/PhotoFeatureDetailsPage/photoFeatureDetails030911d.php
When I am trying to PM any of the members, I am getting the message "CSRF attack recognized" What does it mean???
Lok Pal Bill wiull affect central bureau of investigations (CBI) and central vigilance commission most. In fact, these two agencies will be reconstituted by new name 'Lok Pal'....
Delhi Government has put massage parlor under scanner to check immoral activities. No doubt, massage parlors indulge in unlawful activities. But the police force is limted....
This is quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson.How many of you do agree with this statement? Good Night!
Mamata Banerjee has refused to accompany PM to Bangla Desh on tour for discussion on river water distribution....
Shar Rukh Khan can never be corrected. He is caught smoking on TV. Khan is what he is. But why do TV channels not take care....
Today date 20.10.2010 , Noticed the uniqueness in this date 20102010 .
Now Kejriwal, anna team prominent member says that FIR be framed if he is guilty of corruption worth crores of rupees. Does he mean to give a signal that petty bribes in RTO,...
Hai Friends, In the profile payment section, I have observed that there is a column for "Identification Number(Code)" , which is marked that it would be issued later...
Indiscriminate use of cell phone brings cancer risk. So use cell phone sparingly....
Prakash Karat, CPI(M) General secretary has commented that there is nothing wrong with FDI from U.S.A. Only certain types of FDI are objected to....
Are game zone points considered in revenue sharing programme?
Untimely death of a young person in an accident prompted me to write an article. The cause of death was serious head injury arising from not wearing helmet. The link for the...