OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Modi is being denied a visa for long. No doubt there are many allegations of communal violence against him. But is it justified to deny visa to a Chief Minister of Indian...
Here is a shocking news- http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/flying-stunt-ends-in-tragedy-1314359125-slideshow/
Hello Friends, I saw this game in a website. I thought we can also play this game. The game is : A member is put in to prison. He/she cannot post in this thread unless...
One congress leader said that lunch and dinner in Delhi is available only in 5Rs. And another leader, actor of Bollywood Raj Babbar add in it that in Mumbai meal in available...
The TN assembly has unanimously passed a resolution seeking clemency for Rajiv killers. This is not after sound discussion. This follows voice and slogans of mob in street....
India so many poor how we can move ahead lets plan
Arundhati Roy argues that anna has been used by NGOs financed by foreign contribution. Anna became an image of 'saint' that helped the likes of Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi to fan...
A yoga instructor killed his Israeli girlfriend and stuffed her body in a brand new refrigerator to prevent detection by neighbours in a luxury apartment complex near...
There is some forecast that BJP has edge over Congress. So BJP will get more seats. Congress will get lesser. BJP will however find difficulty to get allies. Congress may...
The proposal to enact Sikh Marriage Act has been turned down by the center. The Sikhs are governed by Hindu law as constitution like Budhists and Jains. In view of identity of...
Hai Maverick, i'm Ashokkumar(vijay_u) as on 12-10-2010 my account balance was RS.186.83, i have wonned top voter of the day for 13-10-2010 Rs.25, but this amount is not yet added...
In a M.P. college, the girls are banned for wearing sleeveless shirts for girls but nothing about boys. why this disparity. would it not be better to prescribe uniform...
Hey guys, I had started this game on another forum and it became quite popular so I'm starting it here too... Here one person makes a wish and the next person grants that...
The judges have a tendency to pass unnecessary and undesirable comments on other statutory authorities while passing judgments. A standing committee of parliament has called for...
Team anna is rejoicing all over on 'victory of People (Jana)' over government. But the article in Economic Times views otherwise. According to this, team anna went on making...
Two reliable sources say Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is talking to Skype about either buying the company or forming a joint venture, according to Reuters. One of the sources...
The training of enumerators and supervisors for the second phase of the 2011 Census to be held in February next year shall commence next...
Police fired to check stunt biking in parliamentary area at New Delhi. In the process, one died and another injured. It is bad enough that parents let their teenager boys to...
Delhi students discover new asteroid. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-students-discover-new-asteroid/180236-3.html
The British media has lavished praise on iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar and according to a column written by former England cricketer Ed Smith, Manchester United star Wayne...