OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Presently, the minors viz. those below 18 years of age are protected. Some went to supreme Court asking for reduction in age to 16 and not to protect a minor involved in heinous...
Maoists have condemned arrests of some of their workers. What do they expect. They have declared war against the state. What is wrong if they are arrested and punished for...
Who will be next number one at boddunan after Me?
The Effects On Infant Neurodevelopment Of Prenatal Smoking May Be Worse Than Feared http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/233179.php
A woman must be repenting for reporting rape in Dubai. It is not the one who raped but the woman who reported her rape is criminal in eye of law. Rape must be evidenced by some...
The movement of Team anna has given an opportunity to some of opposition parties especially BJP to fish in troubled water. The indulgence in anarchy by some groups in name of...
I am sorry to note that spamming is a fast spreading contagion here.Going the through the comments in the article section I was struck by the attempt of a member to score points...
Does knowledge of English affect Indian culture adversely. So believes Raj Nath, BJP leader. But Swami Vivekanand addressed in English. Did he lose his Indian culture?...
Monkey is man's ancestor. This is evolutionary process that would have taken million years. This is sl slow that nobody can watch....
Hai Maverick, I had wonned Top Voter of the day for 10th & 13th of this month with 204 & 209 votes. But in my total revenue sharing points it is not added. I want to know...
A city judge while awarding sentence against rape suggested drastic punishment of casteration for rape. The crime of rape is being higly exaggerated. This is no more than...
Government yesterday announced that they need 25 CRORE votes to make a new law against corruption. So cast your vote by dialing 02261550789 After 1 ring it will disconnect...
Three guys stole Rs.2 crores from an industrialist's house in Calcutta by posing like Income Tax officials. The industrialist's wife was staying alone in the office. Three guys...
Very tragic and also funny! A crow sat on head of a fresh engineering graduate twice. He was disgusted as this is bad omen. Under the superstition, he committed...
God particle may not exist after all, say experts http://in.news.yahoo.com/god-particle-may-not-exist-experts-143431786.html
Nobody could imagine that CWG which was the centre of controversy involving fincial scandals and irregularities,poor preparations and all that,would have such a spectacular...
Love your work., whatever it may be. ‘Work without love is slavery.’ Mother Teresa {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10765]} A pencil drawing : rambabu
8.7 million species exist on Earth, study...
The great giant of internet was going to achieve another great thing read about it HERE IN THIS BLOG
Hai Friends.... Why not we start an interactive session here..... Let us rate the member's Avatar that is above us.... The rating can be a 1 to 5 scale..... 1...