OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here is the link,friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/11/delhi-cwg-schedule-for-oct-11-sports-events-time.html
On a rainy Thursday, many Hyderabadis made their way to the Chowmahalla Palace for an evening of ghazals. The palace, lit by awe-inspiring chandeliers, and resounding with the...
Would it not be better to carry one card- debit cum credit- instead of two cards- one debit and another credit. Soon you may be saved from inconvenience of carrying multiple...
The TADA court had allowed Sanjay Dutt medicines and food from home for one month but refused other requests. Now Yervada jail authorities are opposing this as jail manual does...
With the visit of a notorious goonda to Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple here the other day triggering a controversy, the security agencies have now decided to impose restrictions at...
Jagan Mohan Reddy has coughed up a record Rs 84-crore advance tax in September, more than 1,000% jump over what he coughed up last year during the same period. Compare this with...
surgery is the last thing one should opt. Our body is nature's gift and this need not be tempered with by surgical operations. Although surgery may be some times necessary from...
Hello Friends, From the below discussion thread, i came to know that boddunan is already registered on twitter and being updated with...
An Australian scientist is on the verge of creating the world’s first skin cancer vaccine. Prof Ian Frazer, the former Australian of the Year and creator of the world’s first...
Anti tobacco day is approaching. This time the likely theme is banning advertisement and promotion of tobacco...
Tablet computers running Google's Android software will catch up with Apple's iPad and surpass it in 2016, research firm Informa said. Informa said it expects Apple's current...
HURRAYY !!!!!! I got my first payment from Boddunan Thank you friends and thank you boddunan especially maverick for transferring it to my paypal account. :cheer: :woohoo:...
CFL bulbs save energy. But do these also cause cancer. See below for more details: http://in.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geewhiz/earth-day-safe-cfl-bulbs-055458527.html
Recently,in Kolkata there was a case of theft and murder in a posh locality of Ultadanga. During investigation, C.I.D. wing of police dept. found that the security guard which...
Friends, Let me conclude my post for the day with the thoughts of Mark Twain on happiness. "Happiness is a Swedish sunset; it's there for all,but most of us look the...
Prime minister is executive head of government and he cannot escape his share of responsibility by corruption of his colleagues. It is not enough that he is himself clean. Even...
Helllo moderator As i submitted 10 reviews befor 2 weeks no response is there it is still in pending please solve this problem i had already send URL to you before four days
Congress leader Jai Ram Ramesh says that Maoists should learn from Arvind Kejriwal. They should contest elections like Kejriwal. What makes Jai ram Ramesh so pleased with...
India won 30th gold medal and also its first gold in commonwealth Games athletics in 52 years, on Monday, Oct 11. Krishan Poonia won gold in women's discus throw event...
A 2 day old Chinese baby is rescued ALIVE from toilet pipe after being flushed away by the parents who didn't want him. The child was carefully rescued from the sewer pipe after...