OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Day after the inauguration of Mother Express in Kolkata, the train arrived in Northeast, Dimapur on Tuesday, Sep 28 displaying her life, work, sermon of peace and sacrifice.
There are some symptoms of bad health that forewarn us. We should heed to these and correct. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/7-health-symptoms-ignore-151844931.html
Sports women are not given as much attention as men. Here is link on this...
Friends, The verdict on that piece of land where a masjid known as Babri Masjid stood and some claim it be the birth place of Lord Ram, will be out on Thursday next.I am not...
Congress is helpless to fight corruption in view of coalition compulsions. Congress is helpless to protect the corrupt DMK family members in view of legal compulsions. I wonder...
Twenty-four students from underprivileged sections, of the total 30, have this time made it to the IIT-JEE from the 'Super-30' founded by mathematics wizard Anand Kumar. With...
Summer is not far away. With the weatherman predictions that this summer is going to be hottest, it's time to think about those foods which keep us hydrated. Here are a few....
Dear friends I am going on 30 April 2010 to my native place Lucknow, the city of nawabs, to meet my parents.I will be back on 13 May 2010. I may not be available for this...
Why Australia is so paranoid about security when its players land in India! It's ridiculous! Australia must look at its own shoddy and messy record in providing security to...
'Google Reader' enables the users to see all their favorite sites at one place. I am used to Google reader. Many users have expressed disappointment on proposed retirement of...
Here I add two pics of the volacanic eruption in Iceland which paralysed air services in varous parts of Europe. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3404]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
There are two types of women in offices. First is thos who adjust in office environment and are as good as men. The second category are those who have not come out of housewife...
The much awaited Apple iPhone 4 hits Indian market tomorrow.. http://www.sify.com/finance/apple-iphone-4-in-indian-stores-on-friday-news-editors+picks-lf0pM6jbaje.html
The Insurance Regulator has been mulling portability in medical and car insurance policies to empower the policy holders and this might be a reality in the nest six months and an...
Firebrand opposition agitator role is okay for Mamata Banerjee. But will she remain firebrand even as Chief Minister. Her first days evoked resentment in Hospital management. She...
A Pakistani soldier posted on Pak Afghan border has been stoned to death by local tribal community headmen for an affair with a woman. Obviously neither government nor courts...
How can I earn more cash credits.
Students spots errors in the Joint Entrance Exam papers and almost three questions in maths were suspicious. To learn more about it follow the link...
Know Your Microsoft Office 2010 Version And Edition - full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/xLAu2
Yeman is extremely disturbed at present. That is why Indian have been advised to remain in their residence and not walk in street. Indian Government has advised them to return to...