OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Anna Hazare calls off hunger strike Noted social activist Anna Hazare on Saturday called off his five-day-old indefinite hunger strike after being assured by Maharashtra...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9972]}
A goods train ran through a herd of elephants on Tuesday, killing seven of them and injuring one near Jalpaiguri in West Bengal. click here to know more
Pune Warriors and Delhi Daredevils are at opposite ends of the IPL 2011 table. Pune are the only side yet to lose a game, while Delhi are the only ones yet to register a win....
Who is that? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9973]}
Umesh Yadav, the Delhi Daredevils fast bowler whose IPL performance last season earned him an India call-up, has said the tournament is an ideal platform for players looking to...
Who will win IPL 2010 Final match MI or Chennai Super King?
Enjoy free navigation on the upgraded version of India maps click here for more
It is reported that excessive use of antibiotics will make these ineffective. The Government plans to curb this tendency....
Former Australia coach John Buchanan, who will take charge as New Zealand's director of cricket in May, "can't wait to get my teeth" into the role. "I...
There have been many controversial movies. Theme of a movie must invariably relate to some place or person who would again be of certain linguist pr religious group. Nobody knows...
Hi everyone , This 26th September which is the last Sunday of the month is Daughter's Day. The members here who are father/mother of their little adorable daughter's do...
Michael Hussey began his 2011 IPL season by wading into Royal Challengers Bangalore's attack in an innings that was reminiscent of his famous assault on Pakistan in the 2010...
There will be hearing on what constitutes 'juvenile'. Presently, a minor or juvenile is one below age of eighteen. The issue has arisen from one offender in Delhi rape case being...
An RTI report has revealed that the uterus of 226 women were removed in three hospitals of Rajasthan, after which the administration has temporarily suspended their recognition...
Why editing bar is not showing in my profile
It is discovered that Parkinson increases the risk of prostrate cancer. New test has been devised to detect prostrate cancer accurately....
I want some quotes to write in my friend's autograph books. We finished our education and now time to leave. So please anyone help me with some good quotes
Bank customers may soon expect better services and fast-track redressal of their grievances as Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is likely to consider a fresh set of rules to improve...
A good laugh is sun shine in a house. [Thuckeray ]