OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

CBI has detected a case of bribery by an American company to a judge of Central Excise Tribunal (CESTAT) formerly CEGAT. This shows how bribery by our judges has been...
He has been serving the country for 21 years now with such intensity & burden!Its high time that we salute the great through awards like this.
Women in army is not entirely new phenomenon. We have a tradition of women fighters. Rani Jhansi and Chand Bai of Bijapur are well known. But in modern army, women are employed...
It is very fortunate that no casulties on the bomb blast that happened in chinnaswamy stadium on 17th april. But the game was still played after 30 minutes. Is this...
What is your favorite movie? I love The Breakfast Club. I've seen the movie over 50 times and I never get tired of watching it.
Ratan Tata is superb and unparalleled. This is substantiated by the fact that no replacement could be found for him. He is to retire soon. He already stated that he would not...
can any one tell me what kind of images can we upload in our article, as i got a remark for one of my article that not to upload the copyrighted image
I love sanjay dutt frm mbbs. I've seen the movie over 50 times and I never get tired of watching it.
Lagaan is well known film of theme of Cricket. Here is more on films based on Cricket. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/people/movies-cricket-article-ilmx.html
Here are some images- crazy and amazing http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/editor-s-pick-crazy-yet-amazing-photos-slideshow/
Hazare's crusade against corruption gets nationwide support Support for social activist Anna Hazare for his campaign against corruption and for the Jan Lokpal Bill swelled on...
www.rome2rio.com
Is posting weblinks and earning through it is still available in boddunan?
I love manmohan singh. I've seen his carrier profile and I never get tired but always something to learn frm him
Supreme Court has issue notice to Rahul Gandhi and others on ex MLA's sexual exploitation case....
The Government has issued licence termination notices to three telecom operators - Aircel, D B Etisalat and Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) for delays in roll-out of services...
If you were to travel around the world, who would you like to go with
I cannot answer all the responses that I get when I start a new thread. It happened especially with my last thread which I started about not having enough questions to answer. I...
There are so many short cut solutions to curbing corruption. Many of these are just like the issue of belling the cat. One suggestion is that brine givers be boycotted. It is...
Srinagar was tense after killing of a religious leader. There are wide protests. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Srinagar-protests-religious-leader-s-killing/Article1-683068.aspx