OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

7 tips which could help you in Winter http://religion.bhaskar.com/article/FM-AN-yoga-these-7-tips-to-remember-is-to-make-health-in-the-cold-4090075-NOR.html?HFR-28=
Clinton admitted that the preparations for her daughter Chelsea's marriage to Marc Mezvinsky last July were stressful, but to just enjoy the experience. you can review on:...
I was shaken to my roots when I read the heart-rending tale of a footballer who represented at the State level but could not find a job to sustain hismself and his family. And...
Prince Andrew's 'close friendship' with brutal billionaire dictator revealed Andrew, 51, is said to have forged strong ties with Azerbaijan's president Ilham Aliyev, whose...
A Tamil song has been written using words from 24 different languages and sung by many singers.Some of the actors also have sung few lines of this song.Another significant thing...
F.I.R. has been lodged against social network Facebook for offence of insulting Hindu deities....
How to cheer up your child when he’s down. It’s the parents duty to make him feel good and bring him back on to the track
Share your favourite TV programmes with the name of the TV channel in which it is broadcasted.
This is another incident of 'shame' or loss of 'Honor'. A Pakistani actress 'shamed' Pakistan by her role play in an Indian TV reality show. surprisingly, only women 'shame'....
I oberserve we have members from different parts of the country. I would have been happier to find a few from the state of J&K and other North-Eastern states to lend it an...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9379]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9380]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9381]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9382]}
It is reported that china spends more on internal security than on defense. Apparently, there is nothing unusual in this. China is a large country with highest population in...
can india win the match against pakistan in semifinal world cup match
People say that women who are little or more obese will find it difficult to conceive.Is it true?What is the reason behind this?I have heard that overweight leads complications...
According to Jaitley, BJP leader, Mamata Banerjee has no administrative skill. Once she was in NDA. Then BJP considered her suitable alternative to left front. Undoubtedly,...
---moderated--- edited Against forum rules.
Iraqi authorities are holding some 30,000 people without trial and denying them access to lawyers, leaving them at risk of torture, the leading human rights organisation Amnesty...
Prime Minister protects guilty. This has dawned upon RSS, the key saffron outfit. Manmohan singh leads the most corrupt government in history. Everyone knows. He has to protect...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9386]}
According to an item published in DLA Agra- Beer is favorite men drink today. But this drink originates to women entrepreneurs. According to an item published in Telgraph,...