OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Rahul Gandhi has suffered a fracture in his right leg that kept him away from attending the presentation of 2011-12 Union Budget in Lok Sabha on...
Sri Lankan pace bowler Lasith Malinga has become the second player in as many days to take a World Cup hat-trick, during a six-wicket haul against...
Start your day with this easy pose, also known as “Sukhasana”. Inner calm makes your day. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9341]} http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice/theeasypose.asp
SIAM data shows that in August, car sales rose 33 per cent to 1,60,794 units as against 1,20,681 units in the same month last year. August month sales has made new record...
New Delhi: Congress on Tuesday declined to comment on the special court's verdict on Godhra train burning case, saying it is "not aware of the content of the...
Cat Pose is known as “Bidala Asana” in Sanskrit. It’s a simple exercise to loosen your stiff back. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
can anyone tell me about www.digg.com site.
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat government Tuesday welcomed the court verdict in the 2002 Godhra train burning incident for which 11 people were given capital punishment and 20 life...
Well I am trying to post polls but they are not getting posted. I have tried but just realized that there were no polls since that polls which we have currently on the...
Students of a college celebrating Bus Day in Chennai.Do you think such a celebration is needed? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3310]}
Mumbai: In a post-Budget rally, the BSE benchmark Sensex Tuesday shot up 623 points -- the biggest single day gain in 21 months -- to close at 18,446.50, as led by auto stocks...
The best relief from stress is well within you, but you never looked at it, because you don’t want to present yourself as “Cry Baby” to the world. Relieve your stress by...
Friends, Now the wait is over as I have received the Boddunan T-Shirt a little while back.I extend my thanks to all the members of Boddunan Team.Thanks to Meean once...
Ireland thrash England and making it difficult for England to make it through for Super eights.
Prior to an athletic performance, consumption of a moderate quantity of drink will boost the performance of an athlete. Here is a study conducted by the magazine ‘Runners...
Computers in 2020 - Innovative Video . watch it http://goo.gl/fb/gcS31
Santosh Kumar Singh has become the second Platinum Member and a few posts away from becoming Platinum Boarder too.Here is a Great Singh who has truly earned his spurs.Please join...
Friends, There is a GD running over with topic related to ICC World Cup 2011.Please post your views regarding it using that key word.If you post reply to this thread there also...
Blasphemy law has assumed very cruel turn in Pakistan. The only christian minister in Pakistan has been assassinated for alleged blasphemy. This shows how irrational and inhuman...
Some Quick Tips to Stay Fit at Workplace 1. Climb up the stairs once or twice during the day as part of your office fitness plan. 2. Relax your eyes by rubbing your palms...