OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can you imagine a chief Minister without own car and one crore rupees at least. Here is one and not in past but at present. he is Tripura C.M. Obviously he is poorest politician...
In a very shameful and heinous case, a three year old girl died after rape....
Dear FRIENDS!! :) I'm very Happy!! :laugh: :laugh: I got my Boddunan T-shirt today... :) Thanks To all !!
India-Pakistan can set up World Cup semifinal. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106275
China's response to jasmine revolt indicates nervousness according to a...
The model number is F8010N and it has a 8" wide screen and the internsl capacity is 2 GB. The price of it is Rs.8990.
Kejriwal is busy in mud slinging. why he does not fo instead to court to prove his allegation. This may be because he wants to get only political mileage. Then others also do the...
Hello maverick, when we click on revenue share page, then there is a long list of names, so for each name we ahve to click on next next.. Please include search name option in...
The politicians income and assets may be matched by Income Tax department against that shown to Election commission. There is a lesson. You must be consistent. What you...
Now there is free SMS service by Google. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/google-launches-free-sms-service-on-gmail-in-india/299822-11.html
An auto driver was rewarded for his honesty. He handed over Rs 4 lakh cash and five tolas gold ornaments left behind by his customers to the Dabeerpura police late on Friday...
Shareholders of Reliance Power and Reliance Natural Resources (RNRL), the two Anil Ambani led companies, finally have nodded to the proposal of merger between the two entities.
K.R. Gowri Thomas, Ex C.M.aged 92 years is the oldest candidate. Once, She was top C.P.I.(M) leader and was C.M. in that capacity. Her husband Thomas was in C.P.I. Her party...
The fear of bird flu has come back to haunt the poultry industry in Andhra Pradesh. With avian influenza being confirmed in Agartala in Tripura, the poultry industry in AP, which...
Go green this Ganesh Utsav. Hypercity a supermarket in hyderabad has tied up with NGO Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Upasana Foundation to manufacture eco-friendly Ganesh idols, made...
Just see this one as google is going to close their adsense to the blogs. http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2777193
Premium car-maker Honda Siel Cars India today launched an upgraded version of its Accord luxury sedan, priced between Rs 19.60 lakh and Rs 25.41 lakh.
I have seen most of our members using blogspot.com for there blogging. As we all are here in Boddunan To make some money and to popular this site at high level we have to work...
There is an advertisement by government saying that 'This is best time for girls in India'. We may accept that the government is doing a lot for women and girls. But is this...
People looking to invest their savings in the primary market will have a number of choices to park their funds this week, with as many as three companies coming out with initial...