OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

World Cup shock: Wankhede Stadium fails fire inspection Wankhede Stadium, venue for the Cricket World Cup final on April 2, has not met fire safety standards, the chief fire...
An 80-year-old will go to prison—possibly one of the oldest men to be jailed—to serve his punishment for a crime committed more than 13 years ago. Dismissing the plea of the...
There are some habits that ruin your looks. See below: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/5-everyday-habits-that-ruin-your-looks-slideshow/
Display Windows 7 Build Number On Desktop full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/p7rpT
Batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar's dream of having a gymnasium at his new under-construction home in Bandra has been "clean bowled" by the Maharashtra government.
what is there in glass? It is content that matters. But No. The shape of glass determines how quickly you drink....
George Bernard Shaw once remarked:"Thw worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them,but to be indifferent to them.That's the essence of inhumanity."...
Uncertainty hangs over the final World Cup match as the Shiv Sena has hinted that it might not allow Pakistan to play in the city. The final World Cup match is scheduled for...
Tough time for team India, I think India likely to take on Australia in quarter finals. It all depends on the result of Todays Pakistan vs Australia match.
Hello friends, you will get shocked when you will see some articles which are deleted on bodduan. Before just one day my current balance was 652 Rs. I accepted my mistake on...
Ethical Hacking - Case Studies @ http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/09/ethical-hacking-case-studies.html
Again the new ads of Zoozoo from vodafone arrives in between the cricket matches. As usual they(zoozoos') are astonishing.What are your views guys.
Sherlyn Chopra made a very bold confession on her indulgence in paid sex. However, she is no more available for the job. This is really bold. In fact, paid sex is not an...
terrorists using mobile phones from jail
Former Pakistan captain Javed Miandad congratulated Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar for equalling his record of six consecutive appearances in Cricket World Cup and described him...
Let us exclude our family from this discussion. Whose company do you enjoy most? Friends or relatives? Also let me know, with whom of these two catagories, you have a better...
NOKIA soon will be a verge of extintion because samsung is taking world wide market samsung launch new galaxy S2 with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3296]}
Hi Friend! All you must have been shocked and shamed by the highly condemnable act of a fellow member who has indulged in blatant copying of a story written by another writer...
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to pay Rs 15 lakh fine Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and his manager Maroof Ali have been fined Rs 15 lakh each under customs act for carrying...
Delhi has received record rainfall this monsoon.Heavy rains lash the city on September 5, leading to water logging and traffic jam. How Delhi is going to host the CWG is a...