OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Japan was warned two years ago that its safety rules were not up to date and a strong earthquake would pose a serious problem to its nuclear power stations, reveals a cable...
He cannot get over the fact that he has ended up in Dharavi's slums. M S Shinde, the man who has edited over 100 hit films, including Sholay, Seeta Aur Geeta and Sagar, has been...
Media has been not only boosting the team anna image out of all proportion but also providing the facility to the team to communicate publicly with their team for unlawful...
Lets have a discussion on the Oscars and Indian Film awards. I think Oscar awards are simple, good and better than the Indian Film award ceremony which is very colorful,with...
Stanley Fischer, governor, Bank of Israel said "Flexible inflation targeting is the best way of conducting monetary policy"
New Delhi: The Supreme Court has confirmed the death sentence for three AIADMK members for setting a bus on fire in which three college students were killed. In 2000, more...
If we put some oil in cooker when boiling it will be boiled quickly.. try to use this tips yar {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8497]}
Dr. Rajesh Nellore has been appointed as the Managing Director India for Peugeot India, and will head operations from Mumbai. Peugeot has also set up an office in Chennai.
http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ipl-4-indian-premier-league-2011-revised-schedule/20110317.htm
Nokia,the largest manufacturer of mobile phones launched its first dual sim mobiles in india today.
Pietersen to quit ODIs after World Cup? --------------------------------------------------------------- Kevin Pietersen reportedly wants to give up one-dayers so that he can...
CAG: Shashi Tharoor got $30k in Dubai account for CWG services Read more: CAG: Shashi Tharoor got $30k in Dubai account for CWG services - The Times of India...
Most employees are ambitious enough to desire promotion. When some one does not step up to higher position, he needs ponder over possible causes. See the link:...
Hello friends, Good afternoon to all of you.After more than one month iam able to get my internet connection running in my new house. Iam able to see lot of changes in the...
An Class 11 student was stabbed to death in UP.This is the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/08/30/up-class-11-student-stabbed-to-death-on-campus.html
India has asked china to be more sensitive to concerns of India. Nothing could be more sensible. Both are great Asian countries with potential to play greater role in world...
New York, Mar 16 (PTI) Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has been appointed as a director on board of Bank of America -- the first non-American on the board of the one...
If our foreign minister cannot care even to see what he is speaking in U.N.O., we fail to form any view about him. Do the Union ministers know anything other than earning illicit...
"I studied every thing but never topped.... But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees" — Bill Gates.... The Man`s say ! what do you say?
The drinks like milk, red wine, coffee, green tea are good to check the aging process. The link below is a guide on how and what to drink....