OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In one form , I have found a golden star beside the subject of the form. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3288]} This is a stunning image of a piece of lightning!
We really feel nice, if we purchase something worth more than its actual cost. Also, we may curse ourselves or feel sad when we saw purchased items damaged or not worth that...
Hyundai Motor India on Tuesday said it will launch at least six new models in the next three years as it looks to enhance its position in the domestic car market
Download WordPress Mobile Theme - and make your site better for mobile users. http://goo.gl/fb/aUBOD
Create A Custom Logon Message In Windows 7 Full tutorial @ http://goo.gl/fb/BROcS
news from the World Diamond Council (WDC) has shattered the Indian diamond industry, especially the world's biggest diamond cutting and polishing centre in Surat.
What is your take on this? It's my quote! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8360]}
Talwar couple to be tried for daughter's murder Rajesh and Nupur Talwar were on Wednesday made an accused in the murder of their teenage daughter Aarushi by a special CBI...
Friends, the air show tragedy yesterday in Hyderabad which has claimed a few precious lives has once again thrown up the question whether holding of such shows should at all be...
1984 by Orwell is my favorite novel. Long before 1984, the author visualized that one day information technology would end privacy and the dictator will assume full control on...
Download Firefox Home for iPhone @ http://goo.gl/fb/uo646
There is a freedom rally by sex workers in Kolkata. The sex workers are most exploited and discriminated against. There must be justice to them....
Maharashtra pays Rs 10 lakh fine Hours after Supreme Court judge Justice A K Ganguly expressed ‘’shock’’ at the continuation of the indicted Vilasrao Deshmukh as the Union...
Hai friends, how much will you except revenue per share this month. Last month the revenue per share is RS.60.75
A woman cannot rape. A woman cannot molest. Now the law will be gender free. No more rape. This is out. There is only sexual assault or molestation. while law is undergoing a...
Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee will present the Union Budget on February 28. The common man is feeling the heat as inflation and interest rates move up.
Last week there was an earthquake in Chile.After the earthquake got over, one more disaster followed...Looting..Here i quote a news report of washingtonpost. "One of...
airtel and hungama.com partner for India's first live mobile music concert For the first time in India, Bollywood fans can watch Bollywood composers Vishal & Shekhar live...
an independent body will monitor TV content. Let us hope that only conforming to pro government and ruling party policy and banning of sexual content are not the only...