OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Now as Egypt started rolling back towards its normalcy, the company has decided to resume its service in Egypt.Please go through the link for more...
Indian equities sink on worries over Japan disaster http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106004
During their higher studies exam Judges were copying from books. So that , they were suspended :angry: :angry: :angry: Then How they become a good Judges and how they can...
Musharraf has been named an accused in the Benazir Bhutto murder case.Here is the link for the complete...
I think it's not my problem only. It's every working woman or house wife's problem :evil: :evil: Let me say what happened today.....I gave her idli and chutney today for...
Chandrayaan -I detects about 600 million tonnes of water ice on Moon. Economy seems to have started coming up with Sensex touching a 2 month high. Sachin tendulkar's...
The victim's nose, ear and a part of her arm were chopped off by some men as she resisted the rape attempt. Where we are heading towards?.Look at the...
The Khap Panchayats in Bagpat (Ex Union minister ajit singh constituency) decided that love marriages are not permitted. There will be evening walk by young women unless...
The rape of the 23 year old woman who was traveling from Kochi (place of work ) to her hometown in Shornur in a vacant ladies compartment can be mildly termed shocking and...
The phenomenon of chronic kidney diseases among children is alarming. For details...
hi friend, i m not able articles to boddunan.when hit save everything get resets.plz anybody help me.is there anybody having same problem.
This is the third such attack on Indian fishermen to be reported this year.Have a look at this...
We are a big country but despite Delhi being rape capital and innumerable accidents in Mumbai, none of of cities is among the ten most...
If one believes in hard work why to believe astrology too?
Hello, When the payments of February will be sent?? If it has already been sent, then please give the consignment number of the courier. Because sometimes the courier...
A bad news for indians planning to go to UK for educational purposes.Go through the link for further...
Skin diseases are considered less dangerous as these do not kill. The doctors are also happy because a customer is permanent. He is neither cured nor he dies of the disease....
My cheque was dispatched on 29th and now still waiting what to do. Did boddunan think about any new payment system.Friends did it ever took more then a month for any one to...
he Valentine week of 2011 geared up with the rose day on Monday, Feb 7. Every year the rose day marks the start of Valentine's day celebration across the world. Feb 7: Rose...
Here is gallery of hottest female cricketers. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/people/hottest-cricketing-females-article-ilmx.html