OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

B.E freshers are suffering a lot. if the student is not placed in campus means he will struggle a lot.why this situation .govt should do something about this. :dry:
Governance and inflation have emerged as key risks for India. These factors are denting investor confidence and foreign direct investment flows which have slowed in recent months...
There appears unprecedented frustration and despair in a few Indian states. That is why suicide rate is rising. Soon, suicide may be a very important cause of death. There is...
Which airways is best and cheap. can you please suggest so I will get better idea.
The Cricket World Cup 2011 may be played under the shadow of terror. Intelligence agencies have warned the police about a possible terror strike during the matches, forcing the...
Craze for magnificent religious buildings and related expenditure seems a major cause for shortage of essential needs. It is ironic that people think of magnificent temples when...
A peg of scotch whisky can reduce carbon emission too as scientists in Scotland have developed a biofuel from the by-products of whisky which can be used to power cars. Read...
A US legal firm representing the Bhutto-Zardari family has threatened to file a lawsuit seeking over $100 million in damages if Pakistan's Jang media group does not apologise for...
RBI has issued 150 rupee coin to celebrate the 150th anniversary year of Rabindranath Tagore. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3282]}
Rainmeter 1.2 Full Release available now @ http://goo.gl/fb/mrDai
The composer was eagerly waiting to meet Bryan and discuss music as well as some future collaboration with him but as of now those plans will be kept on hold. Rahman, on the...
Due to some technical problems, i was not able to stay active here for some days.. Now i'm back here again and i'm happy to see some good changes here... Its not the change...
Whatever you do should be perfect. even flirting. Here are rules for flirting. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/five-golden-rules-of-flirting-slideshow/
The 45-year-old, who has been nominated in two categories - original score and original song - for his work in Danny Boyle's " 127 Hours", will team up with British pop...
I subit 3 quizes on the 25 of january and still this is not approved what is reason behin it.......
Hai friends, Anyone know about ethical hacking, if so tell me the best ethical hacking training centre in chennai and its details and which certification is best.
Surprisingly, a teenager girl from Ted Light area is educating on sex. http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/national-26073656/meet-a-16-year-old-sex-educator-29784153.html
Bcci has decided not to allow the wifes and love during the world cup 2011. Is it right decision to improve their performances.
I'd this confession Ego makes Net chat PAL's egoistic more than helpy as i lost best pal on gmail We see many experience in online world that girls cry & finally fight...
India 137 for loss of 4 wicket Shewag 87 not out Dhoni 20 not out over 26.3 Guys what you think India Will win the Match or loss it.