OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you love to inflict pain or observe. Perhaps No. But this is part of life. See below a link about torture tools display....
I believe mercy killing is against the law in India.But sometimes i feel that they can die peacefully instead of the struggles and difficulties they face.
Sania crashes out of Australian Open India's Sania Mirza took a set off former World No.1 and winner of seven Grand Slam titles Justine Henin of Belgium before losing 7-5,...
You need not compromise with taste for health. Enjoy best of both. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/healthy-food-substitutes-073006767.html
A few threads on treatments and natural cures that are raised by Akash seem to be entire posts that are copied and pasted word to word to from other websites. I accept that...
Chinese paper tones down middle east unrest. This is obviously with a view to contain any similar unrest in China....
BJP and Sangh Pariwar are extreme Hindutava groups as against Congress that is soft Hindutva and less dangerous. BJP comments sarcastically on Congress brand secularism....
A sophisticated bug-free virus is stealthily making its way into critical Indian industrial installations. Stuxnet is a Windows-specific computer worm, first discovered in...
The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training. Different interpretations come...
Why not date elder women. This restriction is because of notion that man is superior. wife must be inferior in age, qualification, income etc. But that is old fashioned. What...
Top 12 spam-relaying countries 1 USA: 18.83% 2 India: 6.88% 3 Brazil: 5.04% 4 Russia: 4.64% 5 UK: 4.54% 6 France: 3.45% 7 Italy: 3.17% 8 South Korea:...
Do not know why the selectors select him for every match even though we have talented players like Robin uthappa, Manish Pandey Does dis little Sir deserve a place in Indian...
If you are loved and admired, physical assets mean less to you. This is result of finding. This is precisely because one who is less loved and cared for is insecure and physical...
IT security company Websense Security Labs has detected a new wave of interesting malicious emails. "At the dawn of the eagerly anticipated World Cup tournament, we would...
EARN RS. 500-1000 DAILY !! HELLO FRIEND, I hope you are doing well. I have just tried this Wonderful Business Opportunity called Income From SMS and found it to be...
many use debit card more than credit card. But this may be not so safe. Here are some precautions....
Beijing: With corruption among official ranks emerging as a major menace, a Chinese provincial government has introduced a computer software which continuously monitor the work...
It is dangerous to trust only intelligence
Here are some famous political prisoners' images. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-political-prisoners-slideshow/
DMK is likely to get extra berth in union cabinet as a result of reshuffle. http://expressbuzz.com/nation/Moily-may-get-HRD-a-new-Cabinet-berth-for-DMK/240472.html