OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In my profile, I found "cash credits" and "cash rewards". Is there any difference between Cash credits and Cash rewards?
SAP AG, the world's largest maker of business-management software, said revenue from selling software licenses rose 34 percent to a record in the fourth quarter, growing almost...
How do you like this?
Hi Friends, Considering the Geographic Location of members responding to the Forum thread:...
Is the lure for 'fair skin' irrational? Is fair color essence of 'beauty'. Obviously, this is 'unfair' beauty concept....
The winners of the Zee Cine Awards were announced at a glittering event in Singapore. Hosted by Akshay Kumar, the awards show was attended by the who's who of Bollywood! The...
Years ago people like us who have a number of dreams in their mind burned to ashes in Hiroshima of Japan.Let us try for world of peace today.Share your views here.
There have been many cases of accidental deaths when large crowds gather for religious or other purposes. Recent event of of stampede at Sabrimala in Kerala. It seems authorities...
Look at this!
Come on every body try to give the right answer to this one. I will be reveal the answer to this one tonight at 11p.m.
Here is a bad news for shareholders in Anil Ambani companies. He has been debarred from market operations by SEBI. This may affect share holders of the concerned companies...
It is really a great pride for all Madhuri Dixit fans that she has joined the Indian group at Madame...
Guys just wanted to share this. What is longer than mother's love? Which pillow is better than a lover's lap? What is warmer than a father's hug? What is sweeter than...
Another great hero of 1960's left us......who entertained us with his wonderful performance through Love in Tokyo, Shahird, Ek haseena ek musafir etc...... I have heard almost...
The Maoists and other rebels are law breakers and the police are law enforcers. What if the law enforcers also break law. The fake encounters are nothing but mockery of law. The...
Temptation for jeans goes beyond biped!!
The U. N. Mission formed in face of fight between rival armies in Nepal has been ended. Thus there is no moderator for strife between the regular army and Maoists in Nepal....
There are many diseases and some of them are worst and difficult to bear it.Which disease has the worst symptoms in your view?
Come on every body try to give the right answer to this one. I will be reveal the answer to this one tonight at 11p.m.
The ladies are in several bad habits. They need to beware of these. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-worst-female-health-habits-095153398.html