OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello friends, we are Indians. Indian people have their different image in this world. But there are some worst things are also in our Indians.. Indian people till after a...
Happiness and efficiency are co related. Here are tips for boosting happiness at work. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/boost-your-happiness-at-work.html
It is not safe to date in work place. Here is link that advises against dating five people in office. http://in.news.yahoo.com/5-people-avoid-dating-20110215-020746-839.html
Plastic one of the most used commodity around the world. Its present all around us, as morning brush, toothpaste tube, bathrooms, living room, refrigerators, home appliances,...
A woman, who was declared dead by doctors and whose body was being taken in a procession to the burial grounds, suddenly stirred and stood up sending shivers down the spine of...
Gold extended losses on Friday to its lowest level in more than a month, in step with overseas markets, triggering an uptick in phsyical buying ahead of the harvesting season,...
Hello friends, I think you all will feel strange after reading this but this should be done by us. We all daily do discussion on various problems and gives a lot of opinions....
An alarm is made on increase in liqueur consumption in Delhi. But is this alarm justified? People obviously consume more liqueur in winter and festive season of Christmas and New...
India is poised to overtake the USA and emerge as the World's second largest economy on purchasing power parity basis by 2050 and has the potential to supersede China to the top...
Good Morning to all of you! Hope you are well! I have taken a few minutes off my hectic schedule to remind you of our duties and responsibilities as members.Going through the...
Recently, a physically handicapped artist was physically attacked and his work vandalized in a Delhi art exhibition because the theme of his work was gay. . it is for...
Moderator is requested to add computers and laptop as a new category in review section.
Clients of Goldman Sachs considering buying shares in closely-held Facebook should take heed: Wall Street's most profitable securities firm could unload its own holdings without...
We often buy an expensive product without doing proper analysis which gives us dissatisfaction afterwards. So while buying a car which is also expensive think do follow some...
US computer giant Dell announced plans to launch a new touchscreen tablet computer and a smartphone powered by Google's Android software. Dell unveiled the new phone, the...
"I have seen many people including myself when I feel helpless when I cant converse with some people in English, as far as medical and technical launguage is concerned I can...
china has launched Asia's largest helicopter. needless to say that china is excelling in various fields. The Home minister has also stressed on healthy competition with our giant...
It is easy to read but difficult to remember. This is felt more by students especially when appearing from exam. Here is video guiding how to remember what you read....
Football heartthrob David Beckham's matte black Porsche 911 Convertible Turbo is being sold on eBay. The supercar, for which the sportsman paid $100,000 in 2008, before...