OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A new survey has named antibiotics as the most important medical development of the past 50 years. After antibiotics, vaccination was named the second most important medical...
The congress has revisited history. Blames Sanjay Gandhi for emergency excesses. Hope congress will take another fifty years to blame Indira,Rajiv and Sonia for various scams...
Really England cricket team at its best for few years.England have won 3 matches against Australia in 5 one day matches series in England.I hope that England win other two...
Believe it or not! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3818]}
The BJP hand behind Gujjar stir is to be probed. This stir is now a matter of wody war between congress and...
Since Obama has became President of USA.We have seen Good friendship between Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Obama.In G20 at Canada on 26 and 27th June both meet each...
The entire surface of sun has been pictured for the first time....
It is amazing that a woman supreme court judge includes her daughters' marriages as a liability in her financial balance sheet. Probably, she is right in view of the social...
@maverick Why dont you make the games section more interactive by giving games in which one member can challenge the other online. For example two members can play chess...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3821]} Red Fox {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3820]} MYSTICAL DEER {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3819]} Red Squirrel
Like Kashmir Arunachap Pradesh is an integral part of India. This is what majority of inhabitants in the region believe. china need take a note of this and give up untenable...
We can help the desperate "Job seeking youth" by posting details about job openings in India. I shall be extremely happy if you get a job through this Forum. I only...
Black-headed Gull {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3823]} Tabby Cat with Blackbird Nestling {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3822]}
Durban Test stats: Laxman, Boucher set new marks http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/india-sa-tour-durban-statistical-highlights-laxman-boucher/20101229.htm
This is my first video for a dance group. am not a professional video editor. this is my hobby. i earned 1000 rupees through this. need your...
The first dream of everyone is to make money. What about making money online. Share an idea. Not one but twenty. Choose one that appeals....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3835]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3834]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3833]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3832]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3831]} Moving drama at Masha...
Som Nath Chaterjee went against CPM party line and sided with ruling alliance. Apparently, BJP's Murli Manohar Joshi, PAC chairman is siding with ruling alliance similarly....
hi members i have joined a website where we can play quiz and get paid for right answer. You get rewards for referring people too. Its absolutely free to join. Those who are...
Presently, lot of garbage is visible throughout Agra. Apart from ugly spectacle, this is health hazard. Now action is being taken to collect garbage from doorstep of citizens....