OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Euthanasia as is popularly known has been recognised by the Federal Court of Justice ,the top German court has held that it is not a criminal offence to cut off the life support...
Hi all, Here..Let us discuss on the positive and negative points of both tea and coffee.
A Businessman managed his own abduction in view of his indebtedness. He was arrested. http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/businessman-arrested-for-staging-own-abduction-74841
No more pesky calls, SMS from telemarketers from tonight Link:- http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_no-more-pesky-calls-sms-from-telemarketers-from-tonight_1591864
Some nights ago I had a strangest dream like I'm going to kill someone :ohmy: :ohmy: whom I really do not know for no reason... :( :( I don't know why i dreamed like that......
Recently, Saudi women have been given right to vote and get elected. Surprisingly, soon after, a Saudi women was sentenced to flogging for driving a vehicle without permission....
Rahul Dravid registers record 200th Test...
Would like to know something about it and the product
- My job completes me - My boss reads my mind - Co-workers are friends - Salaries are set fairly - H.R. is here to help me - You aren't indispensable - My personal life is...
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/Southee-demolishes-Pakistan-with-hat-trick/articleshow/7165748.cms
Mumbai is a place of fun, entertainment and eventful. In new year,s eve Mumbai is going to rock at each and every corner. Mumbai,s biggest New Year,s party will be held at...
It ids a mater of our national pride that three Indian origin Amercian scientists figure in White House honor list...
The Tamilnadu chief Minister has made the ridiculous demand of making Tamil official language of the Union Government. It is expected that the T.N. Chief Minister is aware...
Mumbai is a dreamland, each and every celebration here is something to cherish life long. New Year eve in Mumbai is something when you have just to go out of your house and at...
whom do you consider as the best actor in indian cinema in this century???
It is important to be seen at office parties, even if only for some time. Don't show up and you could be seen as a spoilsport and uptight. Besides, you may miss out on an...
Sun shines on Goa tourism even as Europe freezes over Panaji, Dec 28 (IANS) Despite Europe's travel itineraries freezing up due to an intense cold wave, Goa's tourism...
It is amazing and a matter of concern that women students in Aligarh University are considered second class as far as use of library facility is concerned. Remedial measures need...
Now we are facing problems from within our country (Eg.Naxalites).Considering our weak judiciary system, is there any possiblity to end terrorism keeping the existing laws? Share...
Wildlife thriving in Britain despite cold London, Dec 28 (IANS) Wildlife in Britain is thriving despite the coldest winter in more than 30 years. Despite 2010 starting and...